Sr Front-End Engineer (React) – Multi-project role
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Participate in the design and development of advanced internal software solutions, for a highly skilled team of senior engineers. Help with the architecture, coding and testing of internal platform solutions.
- Design and build end-to-end solutions, with a focus on front-end implementation. You will be building platforms, applications, and services ensuring internal client satisfaction. You'll work with (With who’ll be working) to conceptualize new features that provide the same great user experience across multiple platforms.
- Build web application frameworks. In addition, you will need to work based on the best practices solutions, we develop the frameworks that many of our new applications will be built on. You will take responsibility for creating these frameworks that enable us to scale and move fast.
- Take responsibility for the full software development cycle. You will take responsibility for designing, architecting, developing, monitoring/maintaining services that are owned by your team. You must keep a high standard of coding, testing, and monitoring. You must always be willing to get your hands dirty on troubleshooting issues.
- Be part of a world-class team. At Truelogic you will be part of a fast-paced and learning-driven team. We are constantly striving to learn new things and develop ourselves. You will have the opportunity to learn many new skills and develop existing ones. You are expected to help and mentor others to develop or improve their skills. You must be a team player and be open to give and receive constructive feedback.
What should be your background:
- Broad and solid front-end knowledge.
- 9+ years of experience with building complex, responsive, scalable web experiences that are well-tested, monitored.
- The ability to create well responsive, accessible, and performant web interfaces
- Solid experience with the standard tech stack for your technology of choice (like: Redux, MobX, etc).
- Strong computer science foundation.
- Deep understanding of all web-related technologies and protocols (like HTTP/S, TLS, Sockets, REST, etc).
- Experience working with mobile-first applications
- Knowledge about how to work with containerized application development (Docker).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You should feel comfortable having technical discussions with your team and clients.
- Bonus if you consider yourself a multi-disciplined engineer
Nice to have:
- Experience with Server Side Rendering (like Nextjs or Vue-server-render)
- Knowledge to create dashboards using BI tools like PowerBI, Tableau or Qlikview
- How to create SEO friendly applications
- How to set up and maintain a CI environment to enable continuous delivery
- Accessibility rules and standards and how to apply them to a web application.
- How to create a Progressive Web App
- Experience consuming GraphQL API
- How to work with applications and services on the public cloud, AWS, GCP or Azure