Sr QA Engineer (Manual) – Premium Loyalty Platform Project
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
When creativity, strategy and data meet, great things happen. The client's goal is to provide their team with a collaborative, stimulating environment to foster that meeting. They deliver results for their clients – and they have some fun doing it.
- Develop functional test plans for new and existing web-based products.
- Check, review, maintain and improve test cases documentation.
- Test products throughout the software development lifecycle and ensure that all product releases
- Ensure that products render and function properly on all major web browsers and mobile devices.
- Support software releases to production environment.
- Work with product owners and developers to understand requirements and resolve issues.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Communicate defects and issues in timely fashion.
- Solid understanding of software testing practices and test plan development.
- Experience with process based non-UI testing e.g. billing, file-based processes etc.
- Experience with Web UI design and end user experience.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or other task collaboration tools.
- Experience with SQL and ability to validate data.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- 3-6 years of proven experience in software testing.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities