Senior Mental Health Network Development Specialist
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Mental Health Network Acquisition and Implementation Team is responsible for building a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will create a solid foundation and build strong working relationships with mental health providers, agencies, systems and vendors and effectively implement and integrate Quartet’s product into daily workflows and strategic plans. The Mental Health Acquisition and Implementation Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
- Convince organizations providing mental health treatment to join the Quartet network so that, using our software, they can receive new patient referrals and clinically collaborate with primary care providers
- Lead complete sales cycle, from initial telephonic outreach through final implementation, of mental health organizations including large agencies, health systems, strategic partners and individual clinicians including:
- Proactively outreach prospects to start sales process
- Identify correct points of contact, gain buy-in from key stakeholders, and build relationships with executive-level leadership, clinical team and administrative staff
- Perform compelling virtual software demonstrations
- Quickly recognize and solve operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet
- Partner with organization to help design, deploy, and train staff on workflows to incorporate the Quartet software into their daily activities
- Implement extremely clear and documented Quartet workflows
- Work cross functionally within Clinical Operations, Partnerships, and Product to project management implementation of strategic MH partners
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s software and services, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams to understand new prospects before acquisition, and transition relationships after acquisition
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to track, measure, and optimize all call activity
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Five or more years of experience working in a mental healthcare agency, in a sales role, or in an account management role
- Project management experience or experience implementing and iterating new processes across multiple teams
- Willingness to travel within assigned region (if the company returns to travel)
- Experience conducting demonstrations of a technology platform and developing sales presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Experience selling software as a service (SAAS)
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience selling to healthcare providers or working on mental health related projects
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.