Director, Client Support (West)
San Francisco (or remote)
About Attentive: Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated client support professional to help lead a team of ambitious Client Strategists (CS). You will help define what our White Glove Support team does for clients throughout the client lifecycle, from launch to renewal, and improve every facet of the team: coaching recent college grads, setting up new processes, spearheading growth initiatives, etc. You will work within the CS team to draw clear boundaries and add layers of support to increase the overall client experience with Attentive. And you will work with Product Marketing, Marketing, and Design to raise awareness of our White Glove team internally and externally.
- Manage new and experienced Client Strategists with the aim of providing world class support to our clients, solving problems quickly and completely, and maintaining our company CSAT score of 100
- Oversee and lead new coaching + training initiatives across a wide range of areas: new product launches, technical troubleshooting, client communication, and objection handling
- Work closely with CS Enablement, CS Training, and Product Marketing to train and educate clients in our self-service tools
- Work closely with Technical Writers and Product Marketing to build out and maintain our internal and external Help Site
- Implement new processes and operations vital to scaling the team
- Work with CS leadership team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excelled in a CS/AM/Support role (preferably at a marketing/software company or startup)
- At least 2-3+ years prior managerial experience
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely personable. Excited to coach, mentor, and develop employees who are early in their careers or new to Attentive
- Incredibly detail oriented and organized
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.