Manager, Implementation Lead
Austin, Nashville, Toronto, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Denver, Boulder, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Remote
Service Delivery Team Lead
The role: We are hiring an experienced manager for our Service Delivery Team within our broader Customer Success Team. B12 builds and maintains most websites for customers in a “Do it For You” (DIFY) arrangement, with the website built and enhanced by a freelance web designer, supported by a B12 Service Delivery Project Manager. As the Service Delivery Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing a rapidly growing team of project managers. This position plays a vital operational role in onboarding and retaining customers at B12.
As the Service Delivery Team Lead you will:
- Directly manage the performance of a team of 4 (and growing) project managers.
- Engage in shadowing and mentorship for your direct reports as well as give feedback and set standards for excellent delivery.
- Be responsible for the daily operational delivery of key B12 services to customers:
- Website launches
- Website enhancements (requested by customer and B12-driven Recommendations)
- Search engine optimization (SEO) of a website
- Delivery of copywriting and blogging content
- Other services in the future!
- De-escalate or directly manage frustrated customers escalated by your team members.
- Contribute a small portion of individual contributor work in each Service Delivery area to serve as a training resource (you’ll be a player-coach for your direct reports).
- Keep process and training documentation up-to-date for each role and workflow.
- Work with our Recruiting Team to screen candidates and grow the team as needed.
- Coordinate with the Director of Customer Success and Customer Support and Success Team Lead team to ensure we are retaining a high percent of customers.
- Analyze operational metrics and KPIs to identify and then execute on process improvement and training opportunities.
- Evolve the roles and responsibilities of your direct reports (and your own role!) over time as B12 Human/AI systems and capabilities grow.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a client/customer success or operations role, preferably at a SaaS startup or with a technology product. Customer-facing experience is a must.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are adept at employing them in customer-facing interactions.
- You’ve managed projects with multiple stakeholders (web design or creative projects a plus).
- At B12, your team will manage projects between 3 stakeholders: themselves, customers, and freelance Experts.
- You have people management experience in the areas above and have experience coaching and training junior employees to a high level of proficiency.
- Since each type of B12 service delivery involves managing metrics for quality, efficiency, and customer SLAs, you are adept at independent data analysis and visualization. You are proficient with Excel/Sheets & Slides; SQL experience is a plus.
- You love working with customers, have high empathy and excellent written and verbal communication skills!
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable independently deescalating frustrated customers.
- You want to help shape the future of B12 and the Customer Success team and serve in a role where you will need to solve new problems and challenges each day and strive for continuous improvement of your team.
- We are flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent, passion, and interest.
- Don’t feel discouraged if you don’t match all the items on our lists above. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, and B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12’s Human-assisted AI model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build and manage beautiful and professional websites. Leveraging AI to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts and clients who receive a high-touch experience and a self-optimizing website in days. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, and a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 has closed a $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, and more.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs