Site Reliability Engineer
LendingTreeLendingTree helps you get the best deal possible on your loans. By giving consumers multiple offers from several lenders, we make comparison shopping easy.
The Site Reliability Engineer on QuoteWizard's Tech Ops Team is considered a technical expert in cloud technology, architecture, system implementation and integration with a deep, specialized knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure. The Engineer will be responsible for designing and delivering solutions in Cloud infrastructure based on Cloud standards, governance and best practices. Conducts technical research when necessary, to contribute to setting direction and strategy. Assists others on their own team, or other teams where applicable, on cloud or security related projects. Expert Knowledge in Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). Experience in scripting languages like Python, Bash, PowerShell and build/deployment tools like Jenkins, GitLab, Chef, Puppet and Ansible would be a plus.
- Help to design, develop and implement new Cloud technologies to support Business and Team solutions, primarily with an eye towards Security
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for Cloud tools, applications and processes, including Terraform, GitLab, New Relic, Sumo Logic, Lacework, Azure and AWS Products (Security Hub, IAM, Security Groups).
- Identify, manage and maintain KPI and other metrics for Team and Business success.
- Review and assess the current supported tools and processes to determine gaps for meeting the needs of the business.
- Design and implement changes to existing Cloud tools, applications and processes based on changes in scope or needs.
- Work directly with internal teams (Development, Security, etc) to align and execute infrastructure changes to support tools, applications and processes.
- Experience using CI/CD tools such as GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Working Knowledge of SSL Certificates, Load Balancers and HTTP
- Experience with scripting and automation (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years’ experience or 7 years’ experience showing increasing responsibilities
- Familiarity with CIS Best Practices, PCI Compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans, insurance and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status
Compensation: $50,000-$140,000 DOE
Incentive Compensation: Eligible for annual performance bonus
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k) matching
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs