Marketing Intelligence Analyst
San Mateo, CA/Portland, OR/Seattle, WA/US - Remote
SurveyMonkeyUse SurveyMonkey to drive your business forward by using our free online survey tool to capture the voices and opinions of the people who matter most to you.
What we're looking for
Working within Momentive's growth marketing department, you will provide data insights to decision-makers using internal and external sources. They construct forecasts, dashboards, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. You will provide insights to teams like demand generation, paid marketing, SEO, and website to help bring clarity to campaign performance as we work toward our targets.
You will become the go-to person when our team members have questions about performance data or marketing dashboards. Also, you will create documentation for our marketing analytics products so our team members can more easily self-serve.
- Knowledge of project and information management.
- Gather data, perform transformation, perform complex analysis, solve both business and technical problems.
- Proficiency with business intelligence techniques that transform raw data into useful information for marketing teams
- Knowledge of database management systems
- Creatively and analyze marketing campaign performance
- Document data definitions, metrics and reports to ensure consistency in reporting across the department
- 3+ years of direct experience in:
- Google Sheets
- Presentation and public speaking
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Other jobs like this
Arm Treasure Data
Director Data EngineeringAccount management Agile Big Data Cloud-based CRM Data-driven Digital marketing ERP Hadoop Mentor +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Startup environment
Customer Success Operations AnalystCRM Data-driven Excel High growth Looker Powerpoint Project Management SaaS Salesforce Stock options +3
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Data Analyst, Transportation Cloud ServicesAgile Analytics Android APIs Big Data BigQuery Data Analysis iOS Looker Mobile +5
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation +8
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs