Channel Account Manager, Canada
Remote - Canada
Abnormal SecurityAbnormal Security provides advanced email security to prevent credential phishing, business email compromise, account takeover, and more.
About Abnormal Security:
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email and identity security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks.
Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco and New York City.
As one of the fastest growing companies in cybersecurity, we’re looking for a rockstar Channel Account Manager to help build a world class security channel. You will report to the Director of Channel Sales and manage all Channel Sales aspects of the company's business within an assigned Territory.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Abnormal Security channel and sales leadership to identify the right partners for us to target and recruit. This will include a set of national partners, regional partners, and MSSPs.
- Develop a go to market strategy and success plan with our top partners that include a set of agreed upon set of sales goals, marketing goals, and certification goals.
- Put together a channel enablement plan in place with the key target partners for both the sales and technical teams.
- Create a demand generation strategy with the key partners alongside the Abnormal Security channel marketing team to drive customer demand in territory.
- Work with the sales teams in your region to determine which prospects they deem their top targets to connect them with the right partners to help them to create a measurable channel sourced pipeline.
- Experience managing resellers, particularly in the information security markets
- Strong relationships with key information security channel partners throughout the region including both the National Partners and local headquartered regional partners
- Strong cross functional leadership and excellent communications skills to drive consensus across those groups both internally and within the partner organization/s.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Abnormal Security's value
- 5-10 years of Channel Account Management experience with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s Degree
Why Abnormal Security:
- Everyone says they’re hyper-growth, we’re achieving it!
- Competitive pay and equity
- One of the most proven machine learning teams in Silicon Valley
- Best-in-class customer traction and growth
- Team-wide commitment to excellence, velocity, and customer-focus
- Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations
- Full medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Generous PTO
Other jobs like this
Director - Strategy and OperationsAnalytics Banking Cross-functional Elastic Entrepreneurial Excel Recruiting SQL
Career development Equity Health care Parental leave Startup environment +1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs