Senior Account Manager (Remote)
KAYAKKAYAK searches hundreds of other travel sites at once to find the information you need to make the right decisions on flights, hotels & rental cars.
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is seeking a highly-motivated Senior Account Manager to deal exclusively with one of its largest clients in connection with its corporate travel online booking tool, KAYAK for Business. The Account Manager will collaborate with internal and external partners to improve the client’s performance and success.
To be successful you have a deep understanding of corporate travel, be detail oriented, have outstanding analytical skills and can work closely with KAYAK’s engineering, product, and commercial teams. You are a self-starter and able to thrive in an agile, dynamic and data-driven environment.
This position is based in North America, preferably Boston-MA. Please submit all applications in English.
In this role, you will:
- Overall KAYAK for Business’s client site management.
- Main point of contact supporting the following: configuration/preferencing/tool settings, functionality, technical issues, customer service issues.
- Provide day to day service and support of any issues and technology solutions.
- Communicate any downtime, scheduled downtime or maintenance, and providing updates on resolution/closure.
- Host biweekly/ or some other predetermined cadence for regular touchpoints to review current initiatives and tool issues.
- Lead quarterly Strategic Business Reviews with Client business team.
- Support the client team on implementing improvements and functionality to the tool.
- Report on system, booking metrics, etc.
- Provide monthly invoices and work with client team to resolve discrepancies.
- Provide suggestions for enhancements/improvement opportunities and process efficiency.
Please apply if:
- 5+ years of relevant Partnership management experience (travel industry, ecommerce, management consulting or investment banking experience is a plus).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is a must, coupled with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves”, investigate issues and find opportunities.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to optimally liaise with internal technical teams and comfort interacting with senior members of the KAYAK team.
- Good sense of humor and loves working in a fast-paced environment with a flexible structure.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience.
- Proficient in English written and spoken. Second European Language a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Google suite is a benefit.
- Experience with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform, especially Salesforce.
- BA/BS degree.
- Travel requirement – 10-20%.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Ability to work from almost anywhere
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No Meeting Fridays
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1
#LI - Remote
Other jobs like this
Sr. Global Engagement Manager , AWS Professional ServicesAgile AWS Confluence Cross-functional CSM Global company IaaS Jira MBA PaaS +8
Career development Conferences Salary bonus Signing bonus Startup environment +2
Customer Success Operations AnalystCRM Data-driven Excel High growth Looker Powerpoint Project Management SaaS Salesforce Stock options +3
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Customer Success Strategy & Operations AssociateA/B testing Airtable Analytics Banking Coaching CSM Data-driven Excel High growth Management Consulting +2
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +3
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs