Technical Escalations Engineer
Remote - United Kingdom
BeyondTrustUnwanted remote access, stolen credentials, and misused privileges threaten every organization. BeyondTrust offers the industry’s broadest set of privileged access management capabilities to defend against cyber attacks. Our Privileged Access...
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking an Escalation Engineer to investigate customer-reported bugs and feature requests in production environments. This is a hands-on position that requires troubleshooting, researching, and reproducing issues in house that are discovered in customer environments.
- Reproduce issues found at customer sites. Assist with support calls as needed to gather information.
- Work with Technical Support, Software Development, and Product Management to ensure network security products meet and exceed customer expectations and technical requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated to development by technical support
- Coordinate communication from support and customers to our development teams.
- Maintain lab environments with various operating systems and configurations.
What is Required?
- Experience with low level troubleshooting of customer escalations
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong methodical/analytical/troubleshooting skills required.
- Experience with Active Directory/Group Policy/computer security strongly preferred.
- Excellent organisation, time management, process adherence skills.
- Experience with C#, .net web applications / web service development
- Strong MSSQL skills
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP and associated security protocols.
- Experience with Windows/Unix/Linux OS.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Experience with network configuration and optimisation
- Experience with SQL Profiler
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t.”
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
What about the Perks?
- True flexibility with managers who trust you to work in the way most productive to you
- Encouraged to attend tech events and conferences
- Regular hackathons/lunch & learns/social events
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Education reimbursement – learn new skills and get it paid for
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
Other jobs like this
Staff / Principal Software Engineer - Apple Platforms (iOS / macOS)Agile Cross-functional iOS Kanban macOS Mentor Prototyping R&D Scrum Security +4
Career development Health care Startup environment
Distributed Systems Quality Engineering ManagerAgile Analytics Cloud solutions Coaching Distributed systems Hadoop Kubernetes Linux Mentoring Open Source +4
Career development Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs