Technical Support Engineer, EMEA
Remote, New Zealand
Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our app simplifies each step of the API building process and streamlines collaboration. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
The technical support team enables Postman's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support.
Technical support is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skill set.
How We Operate.
Since we are a globally distributed team, we measure outcomes, not hours. We operate from a deep sense of our values, and strive to build the best products for the entire developer community.
What You'll Do.
- Becoming a technical expert on the Postman platform
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Working with engineering, product, and customer teams to ensure speedy resolution
- Streamline process, run experiments, build/maintain internal tools, build proofs-of-concepts for users
- Contributing to our FAQs, which serve as our customer’s knowledge base
- Interacting with Postman's developer community of 15 million+ via our support channels, our public Github issue tracker and the community
- Achieving key metrics around CSAT, responsiveness, and # of iterations to a successful resolution
If you’re worried about not checking off all of the boxes but are interested, don’t hesitate to apply. We have many folks on our teams that come from non customer-facing backgrounds.
- 2+ years of experience doing technical product support for a modern / SaaS product
- Familiarity with API Development / SaaS products a big plus
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable with technical concepts, great analytical skills, and can explain how Postman works to a range of audiences
- Familiarity with software products in general, basics of networking, fundamentals of REST APIs, and how the web works
- Able to work asynchronously with a globally-distributed team
- Familiarity with support platforms, Jira, Github, and Confluence are positives.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our Wellness Program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?
Other jobs like this
Staff / Principal Software Engineer - Apple Platforms (iOS / macOS)Agile Cross-functional iOS Kanban macOS Mentor Prototyping R&D Scrum Security +4
Career development Health care Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs