Marketing Operatons Manager
Los Angeles | New York | Washington DC
Kharon is a highly disruptive and incredibly innovative organization that navigates risk at the intersection of global security threats + international commerce.
What does that mean? Great question.
We take really complex data as it relates to global security and empower our clients to not only understand the risk associated with their potential business relationships but to operationalize that data so that they can make the best and most informed decisions possible. From financial crimes and sanctions to export controls and threat identifications, our tools optimize protection against the types of security threats that could otherwise be incredibly dangerous and excessively costly to any business. Serving many of today’s leading global financial and multinational institutions, Kharon products are the most powerful in the space with a precision and depth that is absolutely unparalleled. Full stop.
When you look at any major global crisis event, we’re providing information that’s at the heart of those circumstances. We connect the dots in a way that’s meaningful. This year in particular, we’re experiencing unprecedented growth. The impact of recent global events, especially, has resulted in heightened demand for our products and services which is why we’re looking for our very first Marketing Operations Manager.
We’re a data-driven company and this is a data-driven position. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing with dotted-line leadership from the Head of Sales, the core of this position is a combination of project management and digital marketing strategy. Responsible for creating harmony amongst the people, processes and technology of Kharon, you will build the foundation that powers and reinforces our overall marketing and brand. From tactical planning and content management to data analysis and brand compliance, you will be pivotal in our ability to execute our global marketing and greater overall business initiatives.
Working cross-functionally with the Business Development and Executive Leadership teams, you will be integral in supporting our sales expansion and brand awareness efforts. Living in Hubspot and overseeing all digital marketing activities, you will have sole ownership of our internal and external content, campaign strategies, data analysis and process implementation/optimization. This is a logical-thinking role with lots of puzzles to solve. If you’re driven by an analytical mind and creative heart with an intense curiosity then this is the role for you!
To better break this position down, we’ve included bullet points below that highlight the position itself, the requirements for success and some preferred skills that would put you at the top of our list.
- Experience in the Marketing Operations capacity for a B2B company
- Experience with HubSpot
Your day-to-day will look like…
- Managing and overseeing Kharon’s digital marketing activities including the measurement and analysis of our various campaigns.
- Deriving insights and making recommendations for areas of optimization
- Executing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels and providing end-to-end quality control
- Working with leadership to determine content strategies, development and deployment of campaigns and event management
- Working with content development and product teams to ensure successful/seamless customer user experience
- Owning our lead generation and marketing automation tech stack by maintaining existing tools, evaluating new technologies, and onboarding new vendors
- Project managing all marketing team deliverables
- Facilitating and coordinating plans that increase brand consideration, usage, and compliance while encouraging customer loyalty
- Staying up-to-date on all regulations that govern data management and marketing communications while ensuring consistent compliance across all channels
- Maintaining responsibility over all internal and external marketing content and materials
- Deploying and training on the use of our marketing technology to drive lead generation and customer communications.
- Collaborating with the marketing teams of our external partners to develop campaign strategies, training, events, and supporting materials
- Supporting, monitoring and overseeing our various CRM, Website, Content Development, Social Media and Email Marketing strategies
- Defining, creating, and implementing our demand generation strategy
- Developing and managing out outbound marketing strategy, including an account based marketing plan
So, that’s the role and to the right person, this will be the perfect kind of challenge. Our mission is compelling, our product is powerful and we’re growing at a rate that makes us unstoppable. If you’re looking to be surrounded by people who will inspire you to think and challenge you to grow then look no further! Our team is made up of some of the most visionary and uncompromising individuals you will ever meet. We don’t take ourselves seriously but we’re serious about the work we do and there is absolutely no slowing us down!
To keep that momentum going, we do our very best to make sure that each and every team member is completely taken care of. From generous time off and fully paid medical plans to daily catered lunches and full-loaded break rooms, we’re nothing without our people so we provide benefits and perks that reflect that. You can count on…
- All the equipment you need to be successful in your role.
- Fully remote/hybrid environments with HQ in L.A. and hubs in D.C., N.Y., and London
- Premium medical benefits that are paid 100% paid for with an option to elect for Vision and Dental
- 401k plan that you can enroll in with no waiting period
- Front-loaded paid time off + 11 paid holidays
- If you visit our office(s), fully catered lunches and every snack you can think of. Also, we have a speakeasy (yes, we said a speakeasy)
- And, more on the way! As our team grows and evolves, so will our offerings.
This position is pivotal to our ability to scale this year so we are aggressively looking for the right individual to join our team and spearhead this position. If you think you fit the bill, don’t hesitate. APPLY! We look forward to hearing from you!
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs