Architectural Program Manager (Remote US)
Remote - Washington, District of Columbia, United States
DomainToolsTurn domain and DNS data into threat intelligence with DomainTools. Connect network indicators to investigate, profile and map attacker infrastructure.
DomainTools is seeking an Architectural Program Manager to take our operational excellence to the next level. This role is intended for technical planners who go above and beyond the call of duty to bring complex projects to life. Technical acumen and dedication are required, but aren’t enough, a successful candidate will also be well organized and experienced working with remote teams.
As a Technical Program Manager you will be expected to manage multiple simultaneous programs, tracking status, schedule and managing scope. You will be expected to raise visibility of blockers and report project risks as they develop.
Your role is very important to the company’s success. The requirements and skills outlined below are not all inclusive of the role and responsibilities of your job.
Location: Remote within the United States
· Collaborate with TechOps/Architecture/Tech Investment/QA to promote a smooth process from idea to product launch.
· Coordinate and manage priorities of multiple simultaneous cross-team programs.
· Track and monitor phases and milestones linked to structured phases.
· Proactively detect and resolve obstacles before they delay the completion.
· Provide situational awareness for the currently supported programs to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements
· 5+ years of experiences as a Program Manager
· Familiarity with Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket (Atlassian) tools.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and organize work to meet deadlines.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
· Experience working with a distributed team and collaborating with co-workers in different time zones
· Demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgment showing logical decision-making.
Desirable skills and attributes
· Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
· Any relevant PM Certifications.
· Familiarity with security best practices.
· Software engineering, systems engineering (or similar) experience.
· Computer Science degree, or related field.
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government. We are located in Downtown Seattle (but you can stay remote indefinitely) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, unlimited PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other jobs like this
Data Architect, Data Lake & Analytics - Healthcare & Life Sciences, AWS Professional ServicesAnalytics AWS Data-driven DynamoDB EMR Hadoop Java Kafka Life Sciences NoSQL +7
Career development Conferences Health care Salary bonus Signing bonus +1
Career development Signing bonus
Senior Solutions Architect NoCalAnalytics AWS Azure CI/CD Cloud-based Cloud solutions DevOps Machine Learning NoSQL Security +1
Career development Conferences Flex hours Salary bonus Signing bonus
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs