Remote - Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
HICXHICX Supplier Management Software Solutions. The supplier management platform that unkinks the supply chain & lets everyone win together. Find out more today.
HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management. Learn more about HICX
We are looking for an Implementation Analyst to join our fast-growing implementation teams. The Implementation Analyst is responsible for overseeing the custom design, configuration, delivery, and execution of HICX software to our customers.
You will be a part of a team responsible for implementing a supplier information management solution in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment for complex, global customers.
The Implementation Analyst will assist customers with the implementation and use of our software products, acting as a subject matter expert on business process, configuration, and technical capabilities with our software. You have a keen interest in technology, enthusiasm to work with technical developers, and a willingness to get hands dirty with SQL queries and scripts.
HICX is the world’s leading solution provider for supplier data and information management software. We enable some of the world's most complex, and innovative, organizations to find, re-use, and maintain supplier data and information across any spreadsheet, app, or system.
HICX is changing the way B2B companies are identified and creating a low code software platform empowering an impressive array of enterprise customers across all industries to transform, automate and modernize, procurement and supplier operations.
Our Mission is to enable businesses to find, maintain, and re-use trusted Supplier Data and Information across their Enterprise, across any spreadsheet, app, or system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet with customers both in-person and virtually to define solutions and transform business practices in accordance with software design.
- Work in tandem with Project Managers to serve as the subject matter expert on implementation requirements and relevant technical information.
- Identify technical challenges and provide recommendations for improvement, focusing on customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Provide solutions to configure, customize and integrate with our products.
- Implement solutions either through configuration combinations or custom code.
- Communicate results and status to customers, and project managers.
- Work closely with Development, Configuration, and PM resources to resolve complex technical issues related to ongoing projects.
- Lead on and offshore resources to develop solutions architecture by providing guidance, best practices, and configuration reviews throughout the implementation.
- Develop and deliver system training as needed both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts
- Ability to understand complex business processes and to become a power-user of online platforms similar to SAP
- Ability to organize and manage workload efficiently and prioritize projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Advanced Excel
- 1-2 years SQL
- 2-4 years of related technical work experience
- Work from anywhere - we are a fully remote company and we never place restrictions on locations.
- Flexible Paid Time Off - We offer 25 days of paid holiday per year to all HICX employees across the globe.
- Receive Competitive Pay - Our team makes sure to provide a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
- Work with a diverse, international team.
Other jobs like this
Product Support Analyst - Integration(24*7) / Customer Support Analyst - Integration(24*7), PH (Remote)Bilingual Entrepreneurial Interpersonal skills Marketo PHP Quickbooks Salesforce Shopify Slack Stock options
Career development Equity Flex hours Parental leave Salary bonus +1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs