Quality Assurance Software Tester, IDology
Remote - Atlanta, Georgia, United States
GBGWe offer a range of solutions that help organisations quickly validate and verify the identity and location of their customers.
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide, and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stands as the global technology specialist in fraud, location, and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower the cost of compliance, and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
About IDology (part of GBG Plc)
IDology is the trusted leader in digital identity verification and authentication. Since 2003, IDology has provided innovative identity solutions combined with fraud prevention tools for organizations operating in a digital environment. The IDology platform’s real-time consortium network monitors and stops fraudulent activity while also driving revenue, decreasing costs, and meeting compliance regulations for companies across multiple industries.
IDology is now part of GBG, the global identity data intelligence specialist. With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide, and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stands as the global technology specialist in fraud, location, and identity data intelligence.
The Quality Assurance Software Tester is responsible for leading or participating in the testing of features and products within the IDology suite of products. The position works with management to plan and execute effective and efficient test approaches, as well as on-time delivery of high-quality software products and/or data as part of our software development methodologies. The QA position requires practical communication skills, both oral and written, as well as flexibility in testing methodologies. The QA position will be responsible for creating clearly defined and repeatable test plans, along with documentation that can be shared across the technology team, or with the Product as needed.
What you will do
- Develop and execute testing for diverse projects to deliver high-quality software products and services successfully and consistently, on time, and to specification.
- Identify opportunities to apply automation or other tools to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of testing.
- Work with product managers, technical leads, and subject matter experts to plan and execute functional and system tests and ensure requirements have been met as defined by stakeholders.
- Construct, execute, and document test plans and test cases/scripts including regression, integration, certification, and load testing as appropriate in a manner consistent with team standards.
- Report issues and results, research and identify root causes as appropriate, and ensure results of root cause analysis are addressed.
- Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Cooperate in enhancing the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
- Participate in initiatives to identify and implement tools and utilities that enhance testing capabilities and product quality.
- Work across teams to enhance quality assurance/testing and help to develop/execute performance and automation testing throughout the business as appropriate.
- Relevant Quality Assurance Testing experience
- Experience in web services testing, including API testing would be an advantage
- Expertise in technical/troubleshooting
- Experience in Regression, Performance, and Functional test procedures.
- Hands-on experience with Jira, Bugzilla, or other case management tools.
- Technically capable with working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Analyzing and interpreting: This Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking. Quick to learn and gets to the heart of complex issues
We have the vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business, and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.
If you are hired, we will require you to attest to your COVID-19 vaccination status.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity program, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
Other jobs like this
Salesforce System AdministratorAccount management Analytics AWS CI/CD DevOps Excel Project Management QA Salesforce Training
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs