Marketing Director (Sales Enablement)
Remote - New York, New York, United States
Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a global data-driven performance marketing company and trusted growth partner for leading brands. Experts in creating value for consumers, Fluent leverages its consumer database, digital media portfolio, and, proprietary data science and technology to deliver outcome-based solutions for marketers. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in New York City.
Marketing Director (Sales Enablement) will collaborate closely with Business Leads, Marketing, and Sales to develop product positioning and messaging, content creation, naming and packaging, sales enablement and training, competitive and market intelligence, and go-to- market strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Translate our product vision and roadmap into differentiated product packaging and positioning that highlights Fluent's products and services using clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories.
- Drive category dominance for Fluent’s platform as a leader in 1st and 0 party data solutions.
- Be the key subject-matter-expert in understanding each stage of Fluent’s customer journey by buyer role, vertical, and use case.
- Own the competitive landscape, keeping on top of how competitors are positioned, their marketing tactics, their platform strengths/weaknesses, pricing, trends, and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with sales leadership to develop marketing plans, presentations, and sales tools to support new and existing products.
- Manage and maintain the overall product go-to-market plan, aligned with key stakeholders and business leaders across the organization.
- Create internal and external communications for product launches, including messaging, differentiators, product collateral, objection handling, competitive matrices, web copy, emails, social announcements, etc.
- Partner with team members on sales collateral that support go-to-market strategies.
- 7+ years of sales enablement experience, preferably in the mar tech / ad tech industry.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of the technologies and strategies that drive successful campaigns and data initiatives (performance KPIs, DSPs, CDPs & other platforms).
- Understanding of how the current landscape is evolving (iOS & cookie changes), and how companies are addressing these challenges.
- Ability to be team player and collaborate effectively with multiple groups, including Media, Product, Sales, and Marketing colleagues.
- Ability to communicate with sales teams to create appropriate collateral (presentations, datasheets, FAQ, reports, etc.).
- Demonstrates strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills and the ability to translate those skills into creative, marketable messaging and content.
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, self-start and work under pressure and tight deadlines; BA/MBA or relevant advanced degree.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel required.
At Fluent, we like what we do, and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition, we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Other jobs like this
Director of Product Marketing (Data Solutions)Data-driven Excel iOS KPIs MBA Powerpoint Product positioning Security Training User stories
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care Lunch / meals Snacks / Drinks +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs