Senior Business Designer - Healthcare (Remote possible - CET)
Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium
Disclaimer: this role can be done (remotely) from anywhere from where it's comfortable to work within CET. Board of Innovation EMEA is expanding and is looking to bring on board a Senior Business Designer with a strong background in Healthcare to join big innovation projects e.g. leading a product strategy and validating healthcare solutions in market), as well as to develop new business opportunities with corporate clients.
Join us to imagine and create tomorrow’s products, services and businesses
We are Board of Innovation. A global collective of strategists, designers and entrepreneurs, who join forces with the world’s most ambitious businesses. We imagine tomorrow’s products, services and businesses – and create them today. From shaping the future of logistics with Toyota, to re-imagining the vaccination journey with Takeda or rethinking how men shave for Philips - together we are driven to imagine and create the future.
Together, we share the same values:
- Make it personal: help others. Be yourself. Leave your ego at the door.
- Make it better: think, and think again. Raise the bar. Listen, learn, share, repeat.
- Make it happen: be entrepreneurial. No buzzwords, no theater. Ideas are nice, but impact is everything.
About the team & culture:
We believe there is an unprecedented opportunity to support our clients in imagining tomorrow’s products, service and businesses - and creating them today. But we need your help supporting innovation teams and running projects. We believe in diversity of thought and experience and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
What does that look like from the inside?
- You support our healthcare and medical device clients in their quest for new desirable, viable, and feasible healthcare business opportunities. Together you turn these opportunities into significant business value and results (e.g. by creating disruptive new business models, generating actual new revenue streams, planning a product or service launch, etc.).
- You manage and execute an account management strategy and are able to spot bottlenecks and opportunities to grow meaningful client partnerships
- You deeply understand the needs of clients and translate these into compelling solutions and sales proposals to help us grow the EMEA market
- You quickly get up to speed on a client’s context (e.g. the Alzheimer’s treatment space, applications of AI in Diabetes care, patient journeys in cardiology) and become a source fo knowledge on the topic within the company
- You leverage your past experience in the healthcare space to bring new perspectives for us and our clients
- You participate in competitive tenders and support biz development in creating stand-out stories to win exciting, new business
- You closely collaborate with other business designers and account managers
- You can financially manage a team from client billing to profitability.
- You help clients (200K+) shape and execute their growth and innovation strategies by building and coaching their internal innovation teams
How you’ve gotten here
- Substantial relevant experience in Business Design (e.g. as a senior innovation consultant, senior business designer, business lead,...)
- Strong background in "Healthcare" " is required
- Substantial relevant experience in the execution of project work (e.g. within innovation, management consulting, strategy facilitation, business design)
- Must have experience building relationships at the leadership level of global enterprises
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about customer-centric design, corporate innovation, new business models and next-generation technologies
- Must have experience in building proposals tailored to their objectives that focus entirely on the deliverables that we can offer
- Ability to travel to participate in client engagements in EMEA (post covid)
- You have what it takes to thrive in our team: an authentic, humble personality, a no-nonsense approach, a relentless drive to learn, an open mindset, an entrepreneurial attitude, a true team spirit (no ego!) and you share our ‘make it matter’ mentality
Why work at Board of Innovation?
- We are a distributed workforce with Hubs in Belgium (Antwerp), the United States (New York) and Singapore.
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be anywhere from where it’s comfortable to work within Central European Timezone
- This will be a project on payroll or contract basis
Other jobs like this
Product DesignerA/B tests Agile Cross-functional CSS CX DevOps Figma HTML Product design Prototyping +6
Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +3
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs