Product Manager (Doc Gen)
Remote - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
PDFTron Systems Inc.Embed our PDF SDK to add 100's of features to your web, mobile, desktop app. Annotate, View, Convert, Form Fill, Create, Edit, Manipulate, Parse, Extract, Sign.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join PDFTron’s document generation team. You will own the product roadmap together with the Product Owner to drive the vision and innovation of a technical and challenging product used by hundreds of thousands of developers every day. You will work closely with prospects, customers, designers, developers, sales and marketing.
Location: Vancouver or remote within Canada
- Set direction for the development of PDFTron’s document template generation solutions by making data-driven decisions and serving as the voice of the customer.
- Partner, collaborate and support other product managers to develop and deploy products that utilize the capabilities of PDFTron SDKs.
- Identify new product opportunities by evaluating the business and competitive landscape, and understanding customer needs and value drivers.
- Build out a data-driven short-term, medium-term and long-term roadmap with the team by coordinating with various stakeholders including product, and engineering.
- Participate as a member of the product pod during development, including research, requirements definition, metrics analysis, implementation, testing, and launch efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Demonstrated experience in creating product roadmaps and participating in the creation of operational plans to deliver on these roadmaps
- Experience working with engineering and product design teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Familiarity with how modern software development is built
- Passion for developer experience and product excellence
- Experience in technical writing, documentation and guide creation
- 5+ years of product management experience
Bonus if you have
- Experience in fast-growth startups
- Experience building tools, SDKs, designing APIs or other developer products
- Familiarity with modern web frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular
- Experience with products built for AWS or Azure deployments
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A comprehensive extended benefits package including health, dental and vision for you and your family that starts from day one.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
- Bi-weekly lunches and monthly socials (virtual for now).
- Unlimited learning development budget so you can master your craft.
- Annually recurring WFH allowance
- Work with the hardware you're most comfortable with (Windows or Mac)
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible work environment.
- Work remotely in Canada/Vancouver or in our convenient office location in downtown, your choice!
PDFTron is the industry-leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With over 20 years of expertise, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents.
We are also a fast-growing company. Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from approximately 50 employees to over 315, made 9 acquisitions, and in 2021, Thoma Bravo, the top private investment firm in the world for software, came on board with another strategic growth investment.
Customers like IBM, Autodesk, DocuSign, Boeing, Microsoft (and many more!) come to us to realize their web and mobile strategies for document management, editing, and collaboration as the #1-ranked commercial document SDK of choice for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across virtually every industry. Our XODO app alone has 25M unique installs -- and counting -- and the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps on the largest online app marketplaces.
Internally, we foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every individual amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator, and successful leader.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping PDFTron deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in PDFTron.
Other jobs like this
Director of Product Marketing (Data Solutions)Data-driven Excel iOS KPIs MBA Powerpoint Product positioning Security Training User stories
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care Lunch / meals Snacks / Drinks +2
Associate Product Marketing Manager, Legal ServicesB2B Compliance Data-driven DocuSign E-commerce Marketing campaigns SaaS Training
Equity Salary bonus Signing bonus Startup environment Team events
Product ManagerAgile API B2B Data-driven FinTech Integrations QA SaaS Scrum User Experience +1
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours +5
Product Marketing / Product ManagerCybersecurity Financial services Manufacturing Mentoring Product management Project Management R&D Security Training
401(k) matching Career development Health care
Senior Product Marketing Manager - LegalAgile Analytics B2B Cloud-based Compliance Cross-functional Financial services Interpersonal skills KPIs Management Consulting +5
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs