Remote z/OS Mainframe Consultant
Remote - Pleasanton, California, United States
Exciting Remote z/OS Mainframe Consultant contract opportunity.
- Support and maintain z/OS-based subsystems and components
- Support n and main of z/OS third-party products.
- Performance monitoring and tuning of supported systems.
- Troubleshoot, and apply product fixes of supported systems.
- Support of z/OS disaster recovery solutions.
- Ability to support z/OS products using the IBM ServerPac, SMP/E or CBPDO process.
- Strong knowledge of z/OS operating system architecture and its internal working mechanisms.
- Strong experience in z/OS program products such as z/OS base products
- Ability to utilize HMC to perform necessary changes and modifications.
- Ability to work effectively with end users, application and system groups in all supported areas.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery concepts and design strategies.
- Strong ability in problem determination and resolution.