Senior Product Manager - SaaS
Swvl is a transformative tech-enabled mobility platform based in Dubai that enhances the safety, reliability, and convenience of mass transit in some of the world’s most challenging and complex emerging markets. It is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the $1tn global mass transit market opportunity with daily commuting, inter-city retail travel, and TaaS transportation solutions. Swvl currently operates in 32 cities and 16 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. The differentiated proprietary technology stack features dynamic routing and pricing for both driver supply and customer demand; smart assignment technology that optimizes the driver experience.
With a track record of exponential growth, Swvl achieved annual gross revenue growth of 430% over the past four years (2017–2020). More than 1.4 million riders to date have booked nearly 50 million rides with thousands of drivers on Swvl’s platform. TaaS offerings have grown gross revenue per client by 4x with ~115% net dollar retention over the past two years. Swvl has undergone rapid geographic expansion, including a launch into Europe through the recent acquisition of Shotl, an on-demand bus platform with more than 10% market share in Europe and over 350K bookings to date. Swvl recently entered into a business combination with Queen’s Gambit Growth Capital. Implied, fully diluted equity value is $1.5bn, including an upsized PIPE of $100mn, of which $35.5mn has been pre-funded to accelerate the company’s growth plans. Swvl is the first $1bn+ unicorn from the region to list on NASDAQ and the first mass transit solutions company on any exchange. The PIPE was led by strategic and financial investors including Agility, Luxor Capital & Zain.
Founded on strong ESG principles, Swvl advances social and economic equity while reducing congestion by an estimated 14.4 million person-hours. The platform has prevented approximately 245 million pounds of Co2 emissions since its inception.
As part of the B2B squad, we are building a SaaS product that enables transport operators from across industries, corporates, and the education sector to deliver a safe, reliable, sustainable, and cost-efficient commute to their employees and students. We are building an AI-powered global enterprise-grade SaaS solution serving the likes of Amazon, Mars, and 120+ customers today.
About the Role
We are looking for a product leader with a strong bias for action to join us in Dubai. This is a pivotal role where you will define the shape of enterprise-grade SaaS products.
What You’ll Do
- Create product roadmap for SaaS product suite and create stakeholder visibility through defined solution scope, milestones, and deliverables
- Be a customer advocate, articulate their needs and deliver user-centric solutions that solve their pain points
- Build a hyper configurable, accessible, enterprise-grade highly secure, and reliable SaaS product suite
- Build platform understanding of problems and define long-term and at-scale solutions.
- Identify requirements from all stakeholders, specify and prioritize them according to business needs.
- Define KPIs to measure achievement of product goals and their relationship to business (i.e. customer satisfaction, overall network efficiency, etc.)
- Understand existing systems and the information flow to analyze tradeoffs and make decisions in the face of ambiguity.
- Effectively collaborate with world-class R&D and Data Science within SWVL, Tech and Ops team to deliver the business impact of the innovation.
What You’ll Need
- An experienced product manager who has scaled SaaS tech products successfully.
- Knowledge of B2B and/or transport/logistics is an added advantage
- Deep understanding of complex operation-heavy configurable workflows, active interest in technology, and strong business acumen
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills and very number/metric focused
- Detail-oriented; designs experiments with clear success criteria; takes an idea to execution with a strong bias for action
- Better than us - we believe in hiring people better than us and giving them the platform to succeed.
Other jobs like this
Sr. Product Manager - Risk Management and SecurityCompliance Cybersecurity KPIs MBA NIST Product management Risk management SaaS Security Stock options +1
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation +6
Product Manager, Travel Tech (Lisbon or Remote)Agile B2B Cloud-based Consumer-facing Customer feedback E-commerce Product management SaaS User Experience User stories +1
Career development Flex hours Gear Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs