Associate, Customer Success - Site Adoption (Boston or Remote)
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit. Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders who drive forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants. As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role on a growing Customer Success team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
Our focus on creating value for each and every user has resulted in customers who are emphatic fans of Reify Health and our vision. Our Customer Success Site Adoption Team is at the frontline ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive and valuable experience when using Reify Health’s Study Team project across all their trials. We’re eager to find the right person to join our team to help accelerate site adoption and bring Reify Health’s solution to more sites around the world.
Clinical research professionals do very important work, and it’s incredibly difficult to manage the complexity of clinical trials. Your role focuses on driving engagement with current and potential clinical research site partners. By engaging with researchers and helping them manage multiple clinical trials on the Reify Health product, you help them benefit more and more from our solution over time. In addition to these customer-facing responsibilities, you will also work cross-functionally with our Product & Design teams to bring customer feedback and insights to our product roadmap and company strategy.
- Drive adoption, retention and stellar customer satisfaction within a portfolio of Clinical Research sites, ultimately helping our sites be more successful at recruiting and enrolling patients across all their clinical trials.
- Be the customer’s champion, guiding sites through a successful customer journey by providing ongoing support, helping them incorporate new product features, and increasing usage of Study Team in their daily workflow.
- Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap.
- Support the Clinical Trial Leads, who are responsible for implementing Reify’s solution, StudyTeam, for clinical trials
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product.
- Grow to take on additional leadership and management responsibilities (e.g. building out our global network of research site users)
- 1+ years of professional work experience that supports your success in this role
- Experience working in customer service/success and/or in a client facing role
- Proven success building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup
- Adept at learning, utilizing and training new technologies and softwares
- Willingness to work flex hours to support our global partners in EMEA or APAC regions
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, listening and collaboration) skills
- A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience in clinical research at the site or CRO level. You will also have ample opportunity to continue to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify.
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company
- Management, coaching and/or training experience
- Prior customer service/success experience in the following client-facing activities: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, driving product adoption, consultative growth and outreach to prospective customers.
Compensation and Perks
- We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive salary and stock option package -- commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly help our friends and family -- and make large-scale impact.
We value diversity and believe that each individual brings unique perspectives and contributions that drive our success. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Reify Health is an innovative and inclusive workplace where we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.