Technical Support Engineer - Mobile UEM
IvantiIvanti provides solutions for IT asset management, IT service management, endpoint security, supply chain management & more. Discover the power of unified IT management when you get in touch with us today.
Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions, and is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work. With open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti!
Competitive salary and benefits and flexible hours. Ivanti is a great place to work.
If you’re passionate about what you do and are interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
The preferred location is either South Jordan, UT or Colorado Springs, CO. We will consider remote candidates.
The Technical Support Engineer provides technical support to our customers and re-sellers, answering complex questions on function and usage of the products via the telephone and/or Internet. This position is a primary support liaison between our company and our customers providing quality technical support. You must have a passion for delighting customers and solving tough technical issues. Technical Support Engineers have excellent communication skills and look to support their colleagues and peers throughout the organization. They have an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges while thinking about how they could improve the customer experience. As a Technical Engineer you are expected to proactively assist the team in driving key initiatives and ensuring the long-term success of our customers and the company.
The individual we're seeking should have a very strong technical background and be very keen in troubleshooting issues. Normal operations require managing critical issues, regularly communicating with customers, training on product features, and providing on call support. Ability to reproduce customer environments to root cause issues will be key. The engineer will be part of an inbound call queue receiving and answering questions for direct customers and partners.
- Minimum of three to five years in a role supporting enterprise IT, or equivalent experience.
- Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience working on critical system down issues and escalations.
- Demonstrate experience troubleshooting - DNS, IP Networking, Firewall, SMTP, HTTPS, Load
- Balancers, ActiveSync, Email.
- Hands on experience managing Linux/Unix systems - LAMP Servers.
- Microsoft Server Technologies (Exchange ActiveSync, Active Directory, ISA/TMG, NDES, KDC)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Apple iOS & Android
- Knowledge of administering LDAP servers.
- Database Experience - SQL Queries
- Public Key Encryption Infrastructure / SCEP
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - Exchange or equivalent experience (desired)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Equivalent (desired)
- VMware Certified Professional or Equivalent (desired)
At Ivanti, we are One. One Company formed from many. One people, formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. As a global company, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop, and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: Ivanti Software does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to Ivanti will become the property of Ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. Ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. Ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search
Other jobs like this
Senior Software Engineer (Data Science)Agile Analytics API AWS CI/CD Cloud-based Docker Kubernetes Machine Learning Microservices +5
Career development Startup environment Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs