Senior Account Manager
Chicago, IL, Remote
InvocaOur conversation intelligence platform enables you to automatically act on conversation data to drive better experiences, more conversions, and higher revenue.
As an enterprise software company, Invoca serves companies at the intersection of customer experience, digital marketing, and Conversation Intelligence. We believe that "the human touch" plays an important role in how brands resonate with consumers, and our technology helps brands make the most of these moments of truth. With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and crossing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building an outstanding SaaS company, having raised $116 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager (AM) to drive continued value and expansion within a portfolio of Invoca’s corporate accounts. Responsible for executing on retention and expansion goals, the AM ensures Invoca is aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations by working cross-functionally with Customer Success and Account Executives to ensure the renewal and growth of every customer. In this position, you will be expected to craft and execute strategic account plans, support customer relationships, demonstrate and quantify platform/feature value to ultimately ensure subscription renewal and expansion.
Working in a fun and fast paced environment, you are able to interact with multiple customers throughout the day while tracking progress and delivering top-notch customer interaction in a timely manner. The qualified candidate shall be a problem solver with an analytical and technical mind. Attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills, a customer-centric orientation, hard-driven work ethic, a positive outlook are musts. We’re looking for an intelligent and energetic self-starter that shares our vision for bringing innovative solutions to the marketing landscape.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts throughout the entire lifecycle and ensure achievements are hit for growth and renewal phases.
- Facilitate transition of new accounts from Account Executives to Account Management
- Support Customer Success in the creation and delivery of Customer Success Plans
- Own and Report on the renewal expansion and retention forecast
- Grow usage and adoption of the Invoca Call Analytics across accounts through designing and executing strategic account plans
- Thoroughly understand enterprise customer needs and effectively communicate Invoca value proposition to articulate differentiators
- Build and execute sales strategies, presentations and software demonstrations for enterprise level customers.
- Ensure that salesforce.com is at all times updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps.
- Present effectively to external customers across all levels from marketing staff to C-suite executives.
- Evaluate and negotiate and, ultimately, close renewal and growth for existing active customers
- 4+ years of on-quota, B2B SaaS experience selling marketing tech and ad tech to large, complex organizations
- Online advertising understanding with professional experience in marketing technology and account management or sales.
- Experience using modern SaaS sales tech stack, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Customer Success or Project Portfolio Management applications, Business Intelligence Systems, different remote collaboration tools and more.
- Experience negotiating business terms with senior management and C-suite executives including MSSA, Order Forms, SOWs and other deal documentation.
- Experience working with marketing technology such as Google AdWords, Analytics, Bid Management or programmatic media platforms.
- The ability to connect with, and communicate information to, all levels of the customer's organization.
- The ability to create clear proposals, emails and presentations
- Experience selling into Travel, Insurance, Telecom, Financial Services, Auto and Home Services verticals a plus
Salary, Benefits and Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $84,000.00 - $111,100.00/year, plus opportunity for sales commission.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Other jobs like this
Staff Software Engineer, QualityAPIs B2B Backend CSS Distributed systems Java Mentoring ML NLP Python +4
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Lunch / meals Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs