Sales Enablement Lead
Remote - Paris, Île-de-France, France
CybelAngelOur external risk platform and cyber analysts monitor data security, identify vulnerable assets in real-time, & take immediate action to remediate.
Who are we?
At CybelAngel, we see beyond perimeters to protect businesses from the most critical digital threats. Our 180+ team members around the world provide cybersecurity solutions to Fortune 500 Global companies. Our advanced software, and our expert cyber analyst team, detect and resolve critical threats, long before they fall into the hands of cybercriminals.
It’s only the beginning. At CybelAngel, our capabilities expand every day to cover new risks and new possibilities. Beyond perimeters. Join us!
With offices in Boston, Paris, and London, CybelAngel’s global footprint allows for a thriving hybrid and remote work environment. We are proud of our culture of ambition, and high commitment to ethics.
- Be Curious
- Be Bold
- Stronger Together
Who we’re looking for:
You’re a self-starter and professional who thrives in a dynamic, growth environment. You’re ready to challenge yourself and others to deliver customer-driven solutions. You’re energized by the thought of working with diverse, global teams.
Reporting to our Director of Revenue Enablement, you will play an instrumental role in supporting the team’s efforts to empower our revenue teams - more specifically our Customer Success Managers and Accounts Executives - both in the US and EMEA.
You’ll be focused on developing and implementing engaging education programs, combining a passion for problem-solving, coaching, and simplifying concepts to drive learning and establish positive relationships. You’ll work cross-functionally with multiple partners – Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Revenue Operations… – to continually discover and meet the objectives of a growing business.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with revenue teams and leadership to develop, execute, optimize, and assess comprehensive education programs (onboarding and continuous)
- Understand the competencies individual contributors need to master to excel at their jobs; identify gaps and improvements areas; build scalable and measurable learning programs to achieve these outcomes
- Design, implement, and deliver training in a variety of formats including in-person, virtually, one-on-one, and video to create an engaging learning experience
- Gather and relay data points and feedback to continuously iterate on the global enablement strategy
- Leverage a powerful enablement toolstack (Seismic, Lessonly, Gong…) to drive learning and ensure resources are easily accessible
- Work closely with the team to communicate feedback, success stories, roadblocks, and lessons learned
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, ideally in revenue/sales enablement, or in customer success, revenue operations, product marketing, and/or deep project management experience
- A self-starter, you’re comfortable taking initiative and working with cross-functional, executive-level decision-makers to uncover needs and resolve pressing business issues
- Result-oriented, highly organized, you’re able to manage multiple programs simultaneously,
- You have a deep understanding of the pre-sales and post-sales process in a SaaS environment, including prospecting, discovery, negotiation, close, account management, and customer success
- Bonus - experience with enablement tools such as LMS (Lessonly or similar), CMS (Seismic, Highspot, Showpad…), Gong, Chorus, or Modjo…
How we’ll take care of you:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- PTO (22 days per year) & Holidays (11 per year)
- Monthly phone/Internet Stipend
- Opportunities for travel domestically and internationally
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Regular team building events
- Equity compensation grant
- More to discover when you join us!
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. CybelAngel also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neuro-diversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. Not currently hiring in the state of Colorado.
Other jobs like this
Senior Partnership & Sales Manager France/BENELUXAccount management Agile B2B Co-working Cross-functional Digital marketing E-commerce KPIs Marketing campaigns Research
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Salary bonus +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs