Service Delivery Manager (Mat Cover)
Service Delivery Manager - Maternity Cover
Hybrid: (Remote / Reading)
Agilisys is the UK's most innovative IT and business process service provider, transforming the way our clients deliver services to their customers through the use of strategic, affordable, shared service platforms. Working for both the public and private sector, we have earned a strong reputation and hold deep domain expertise within local government, travel and tourism, retail financial services and healthcare.
Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for developing the customer along an agreed strategy, taking responsibility for the following:
- Manage the operation, with particular focus on ensuring service deliverables, reporting and management information and relevant contract compliance.
- Be focal point of delivery between client and Agilisys shared and cloud services
- Manage critical communications with the customer during service impacting issues
- Curate and catalyse service improvement activities, both visible and invisible to the customer
- Ultimately ensure the attainment of performance targets, high customer satisfaction and account growth.
How will you spend your days?
- Ensures the achievement of SLAs and KPIs
- Ensures that systems are in place to drive the production of management data and that data is being usefully gathered
- Tracks performance of key management data and works with the Service Director to drive service improvements
- Ensures SLA’s are achieved, and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Builds a strong, valuable and genuine relationship with our clients.
- Provides reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports
- Attends client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes
- Develops and facilitates workshops and client updates sessions
- Be able to maintain an “Overall Picture” of what the systems under management do for the client and how they interact to deliver that service
- Contributes to Risk and Compliance registers
- Manages customer communication during periods of service disruption – Major Incident management and problem management
- Management of Service Delivery includes technical service delivery through engagement with engineers of all disciplines, and managers of Technical teams, supported by ITIL processes
- Able to manage delivery of service impacting projects such as upgrades and replacements
- In conjunction with the customer (typically senior management level) stimulates & defines requirements for new service as part of an IT Service Strategy. Ensures such services are professionally introduced & accepted.
- Works with Technical Delivery teams to ensure Service Levels are met, and best practice are developed to improve service levels
- Works with vendor management and procurement functions to ensure vendor compliance and management of 3rd parties
- Contributes to the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices for the customer contract & community
- Manages, motivates & develops a team of team leaders & technical service staff directly and/or indirectly in provide direction, ensure the team achieve their objectives & to constantly improve quality & inter-working.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the IT customer support environment
- This role will suit a developing, enthusiastic candidate with a strong ability in reporting and service data management.
- The underlying quality of the successful individual will be a natural ability to challenge and question current standards and procedures in order to drive continual enhancements. They will have a grounding in best practice in ICT service delivery and some previous experience in an IT Customer Services environment.
- Good Management skills are essential in ensuring both self-management and the creation and remote management of virtual teams across multiple regions.
How will you stand out?
- Proven experience of leading & managing teams, preferably within a service
- Will understand the importance of mission critical systems
- Will have managed IT technical support centres and been accountable for the success of the group.
- Will have implemented and manged change successfully
- Demonstrates significant competency in managing & progressing teams of team leaders & technical staff
- Demonstrates a breadth & depth in knowledge of Service Delivery Management Standards & practices
- Previous Experience in an Infrastructure Project Manager or Technical Services Manager role would be beneficial
- Service Delivery Expertise
- Understanding Client Operations
- Service performance management reporting; using data extracted from case management systems to drive service behaviour
- Communications skills, ability to write engaging. Clear and concise communications as well as confidently present data on service performance
- Contract Adherence
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Educated to degree-level or have extensive experience in a relevant field
- Minimum of ITIL Foundation qualification
- Prince 2– Foundation – desirable but not necessary
- ISEB Accreditation in Service Management desirable but not necessary
What’s in it for you?
Agilisys is an employee owned organisation that delivers success through innovation, working with public sector partners to help them transform services that make a real difference to millions of people across the UK. We are one of the UK's most innovative IT services providers, delivering transformation through a suite of world-class citizen-centric technology products as well as centres of operational excellence around the UK.
At Agilisys, we are passionate about people who are passionate about technology and digital disruption. We pride ourselves on our integrity towards our colleagues and our clients and strive to be the transformation and operating partner of choice to the public sector.
We are collaborative in the way we work, and our agile and fast paced environment poses many opportunities for exposure to new technologies and ways of working. As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a real say in the direction that the business is heading
In addition to salary, training and a wonderful office environment, we offer the following corporate benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Owned Trust, you can make a difference in the future of our organisation.
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme.
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Other jobs like this
Market Logic Software
Consultant - Managed ServicesAnalytics Confluence Customer service Excel Jira People management Project Management Research Training University degree
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Startup environment
Subject Matter Expert, North ItalyAnalytics Customer service Data-driven Life Sciences Mentor PhD Project Management R&D SME Subject matter expert +1
Career development Flex hours Gear Health care
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs