Clojure Developer (m/f/d)
Code IntelligenceAlways be a step ahead. Find and fix vulnerabilities before others do. Run automated security tests with each pull request!
We are Code Intelligence, a fast-growing IT startup enabling companies to simplify their software testing processes. Our product CI Fuzz enables users to automatically use cutting-edge testing technology to secure their software, finding critical security vulnerabilities early in the development process. CI Fuzz can be seamlessly integrated into continuous integration systems and deployed both on premise and in the cloud.
Our international team consists of highly talented developers and security experts. The team’s current focus is on building a platform that coordinates our offering in a variety of settings: a large-scale cloud deployment for our public service, on single servers or server farms provided by individual customers. The platform manages the worker processes which perform the actual testing for the customer, processes and persists results in a scalable fashion, and communicates with the various frontends on the customer’s side (e.g., IDE plugins and a web UI).
Work flexibly from within Germany and for office days, we have a beautiful location in Bonn with a view of the Rhine and excellent transport connections. If you’re interested in moving to Germany, we’re happy to help with the visa application.
- Good team atmosphere, flat hierarchies, startup spirit
- The opportunity to get into the exciting field of fuzz testing and symbolic execution
- Flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation per year, and a competitive salary
- Sponsored developer conference attendance
- Free beverages, snacks, a fruit basket, and Nintendo Switch sessions for those in Bonn
- A ticket for public transport, sponsored gym memberships and subsidized team lunches
- And of course, we invest in your skills with a dedicated annual personal devlopment budget.
Do you share our passion for IT security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills to transform the way the world tests software? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- You will be part of the development team that designs and builds our platform.
- You will write reliable and maintainable code, primarily using Clojure but occasionally also modifying components written in Kotlin.
- You will ensure that our backend can serve as a stable foundation for new product features, new deployment scenarios, and continued company growth.
- You will become an expert using our own tools and help creating the features that will make you and our customers successful.
- You take an active part in continuously improving our development culture and agile processes.
- You know Clojure, and you appreciate its core values, such as the strong focus on simplicity and data orientation. Ideally, you’ve already built large systems in Clojure.
- You strive to create maintainable software, paying attention to concerns of modularity and scalability.
- You’ve worked with SQL databases like PostgreSQL and have worked with different deployment scenarios ranging from VMs to Kubernetes.
- You have experience monitoring software in production (e.g. with Prometheus/Grafana).
- You’re excited about working in the fast-changing environment of a startup.
- You’re great at communicating in English. German language skills aren’t required.
- Knowledge in fuzz testing is a plus.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs