Customer Service Agent - English speaker
Wayfair Inc.Shop Wayfair for A Zillion Things Home across all styles and budgets. 5,000 brands of furniture, lighting, cookware, and more. Free Shipping on most items.
Congratulations! You are one step closer to securing a new job with Wayfair in your own home!
After we have reviewed your initial application, you may receive an email link to a multi part online assessment providing a realistic preview of the job and will provide Wayfair with an indication of your suitability for the role. This can be completed in your own time. Good Luck!
What We Offer You:
- Competitive remuneration package including salary, incentives and benefits.
- Monthly bonus incentive scheme
- Comprehensive onboarding and training programme
- Home office support contribution
- Opportunities for career progression
- Gym Membership contribution
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts on wayfair.co.uk
- Access to free online learning tools for personal development
Your Customer Service Team:
Working from home, you will be part of our award winning Customer Service Team, enhancing our customers experience. Our team thrives on relentless customer focus, with all our Consultants having the autonomy to manage and resolve queries; from the very first order through to delivery and aftercare enquiries. At Wayfair we support, empower and value our employees' voice.
What You'll Do
- Build a positive experience with our customers through various mediums such as: telephone, email and live chat; whilst navigating multiple software applications and technologies simultaneously.
- Drive relentless customer focus with effective and timely support of post-order issues (returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back ordered items, and any issues with fulfillment)
- Demonstrate effective communication techniques to seamlessly handle and resolve customer conflict using good judgement in a professional and friendly manner.
- Drive results with agility against customer service, efficiency and issue resolution targets
- Identify areas of innovation and improvement, whilst collaborating effectively with your team.
What You'll Need
- Fluency in English + business proficiency in any of the following languages: Polish / German / Italian / French / Spanish
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps (upload)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
- Flexible to work a rotating shift across Monday-Sunday (7am-10pm/ 5 days a week)
- Available to commit to a fixed Monday to Friday 09:30 to 18:30 training schedule for the first 3 weeks
More Information about us:
At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home.
The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs