Senior Technical Recruiter
At Ginger, we believe that everyone deserves access to incredible mental healthcare. Our on-demand system brings together behavioral health coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists, who work as a team to deliver personalized care, right through your smartphone. The Ginger app provides members with access to the support they need within seconds, 24/7, 365 days a year. Millions of people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and our network of partners.
Ginger has been recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our small, but mighty recruiting team. As our first technical recruiter you’ll be managing the full-cycle recruitment for the engineering, data science, security, IT and product teams. You’ll be partnering with hiring managers and the recruiting team to keep our bar high for technical talent, build interview processes and strategies to enhance our diversity and ensure an energizing and positive candidate experience. You will have the opportunity to mentor and be a subject matter expert and you’ll play an essential role in our ambitious growth plans, supporting our most important asset- our people.
- Own full-cycle recruiting primarily focused on technical requisitions, but ability to be flexible depending on business needs
- Use your technical recruiting expertise to creatively source, engage and build a pipeline of passive candidates
- Work closely with the recruiting team to implement and improve hiring tools, policies and best practices
- Report on key recruiting metrics and utilize them to drive changes in processes and reveal insights
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and hiring managers across the organization acting as trusted consultant on all recruiting activities
- Stay up to date on competitive landscape through ongoing research to guide sourcing and offer strategies to successfully partner with engineering business partners
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Ability to authentically engage with candidates through all stages of the process, conveying Ginger’s culture and getting to the heart of candidates needs and skillset
- A proven track record of creatively sourcing and connecting with diverse groups of candidates
- Startup experience or comparable experience in a high-growth recruiting environment
- Experience partnering with and influencing hiring managers, senior leaders and technical interview teams to build out an effective, efficient and inclusive processes
- Successful experience sourcing high-caliber passive candidates
- Experience leveraging an ATS (Greenhouse preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills