Remote - Lehi, Utah, United States
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Marketing Specialist at bChannels you’ll be working with on behalf of one of our clients managing the relationship between the client and their partners. We’re not a creative marketing agency - we do B2B (business to business marketing) for our clients who are known as some of the giants in the tech world. (Clients like HP, Microsoft, Intel and IBM… excuse us for just name dropping there).
How You’ll Do It:
Our Marketing Specialists help our clients by informing, advising and coaching their partners to create and implement strategic marketing decisions. You will liaise directly with client marketing teams and using your professional knowledge, recommend the available tools they need to better market our clients’ products.
This is accomplished through a variety of methods including: digital marketing (e.g. email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives).
What Skills You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience planning, managing and executing marketing plans and campaigns as well as liaison with third party agencies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PPT & Outlook
What the Day-to-Day Will Look Like:
- Working with our client's partners to plan, manage and support the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Support MDF requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables
Why Should You Work for bChannels?
We know you have a lot of choices of where to work and you really want to love the company you work for. We also know you want to work for a company that cares about you and where you feel you can make a difference. We’ve made a list of reasons why we think bChannels is great, but don’t just take our word for it, go check out our reviews on Glassdoor and see what our employees say about us. Or check out our Instagram or Facebook to see our people and the fun things we do.
- Get the best of both worlds: Work for a small company where ‘everybody knows your name’ while also working with and for the largest tech companies in the world.
- Opportunity to learn new things: Do you want to become Google Ad certified? Maybe you want to learn how to manage people? Maybe you love data and want to become an Excel guru? Whatever your passion is, we will support it (caveat: if it’s in line with business goals of course. Not that we have anything against underwater basket weaving…)
- Unique culture: Most companies just rate you on your performance. Did you know that we rate you on your behaviors as well? And that they are more important than your performance? (Complainers and downers need not apply)
- Awesome people: More than 50% of our people have been with bChannels for 5+ years. You don’t stay at a place you don’t like. Just sayin’.
*Due to COVID, we are all currently working from home. If you want to continue working from home forever, that's an option depending on your location.
- We pay for your health & dental insurance! (We pay 100% for the employee)
- We match your 401(k)
- We offer lots of other benefits such as vision, telehealth, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts & more!
- 3 weeks of paid time off + 12 holidays
- Flexible working options available
- The opportunity to work with a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
- bChannels bonus & recognition programs
- Did we mention our people & culture are AWESOME?