Rappi is the fastest-growing Latin American startup ever! Backed by the world’s best investors, we have reached unicorn status last year and haven’t slowed down. At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America.
Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit at providing a game-changing experience for our users and partners
About Our Team
The Courier Operations team is responsible for making sure that the orders created by our customers are going to be successfully fulfilled by the fleet of couriers, by working on developing an accurate forecast of demand and improving the order cancellations rate through an efficient program of incentives and strategy of supply growth, all of our decisiones being 100% driven by data.
- Build dashboards to measure communications performance and engagement
- Automate the couriers journey communications based on a complex segmentation of the courier base, adapting them to local specificities
- Identify drops in the funnel or in the courier lifecycle and recommend communications to implement
- Responsible for building the dashboards to follow-up upon the key metrics of couriers engagement and growth and identifying growth opportunities
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative fields, with 1+ years of work experience
- Deep desire to work in a startup environment, helping the company grow, and getting things done
- Previous experience AnalyticsTop-tier analytical capabilities, demonstrated through previous experience
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, PowerBI and Python
- Knowledge of web programming (HTML especially)
- Fluency in English (for Brazilian candidates) / English (for Spanish-speaking candidates).
Job tags: CRM Excel HTML Python SQL