About UsRappi is the fastest-growing Latin American startup ever! Backed by the world’s best investors, we have reached unicorn status last year and haven’t slowed down. At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America.
Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit at providing a game-changing experience for our users and partners
About Our Team
The Courier Operations team is responsible for making sure that the orders created by our customers are going to be successfully fulfilled by the fleet of couriers, by working on developing an accurate forecast of demand and improving the order cancellations rate through an efficient program of incentives and strategy of supply growth, all of our decisiones being 100% driven by data.
- Develop analytical frameworks on important strategic decisions in order to ensure that we are building an Operation Excellence marketplace for our customers, commercial partners, and courier partners.
- Build scalable tools and dashboards to boost efficiency and effectiveness for country teams to optimize Rappi’s marketplace parameters and standardize operating procedures
- Work closely with other members of the global team e-commerce to measure and communicate the impact and efficiency of new business processesPresent analyses and findings to team leaders and cross-functional partners. maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, country, and expansion efforts.
- Work closely with other members of the different countries, aligning strategies and showing them results.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative fields, with 3+ years of work experience.
- Strong empathy and ability to socialize and align concepts and action plans with other teamsDeep desire to work in a startup environment, helping the company grow.
- Previous experience with Analytics/ Data Science in a professional environment.
- Top-tier analytical capabilities, demonstrated through previous experience.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear and structured way.
- Having a nose for value, i.e. being able to identify and prioritize the biggest opportunities.
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, PowerBI and Python
- Fluency in Spanish (for Brazilian candidates) / Portuguese (for Spanish-speaking candidates)
Job tags: Cross-functional E-commerce Excel Python SQL