Enterprise Account Executive
NYC, DC, SF, Remote
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Solely focus on generating new business with enterprise level accounts.
- Responsible for achieving quota and selling enterprise SaaS solutions across targeted verticals and develop relationships with C level executives/leaders.
- Will communicate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical buyer to close deals and contribute to the growth of our business.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation
- You have at least 6 years experience working in the enterprise tech space (fast paced environment + start-up experience is preferred)
- At least 4 years of quota attainment
- Proven experience in building successful pipelines
- Ability to cold call on target markets (phone, email, events, etc)
- Ability to articulate corporate message and value prop
- Ability to close business
- Able to manage multiple deals simultaneously
- People skills, ability to connect and network anywhere
- Previous sales experience in selling enterprise software
- You can demonstrate previous sales success