Clinical Specialist II: Bilingual Licensed Mental Health Provider (English & Spanish)
Are you a passionate mental health professional? What if you could help someone in the moment they need it most?
Synchronous Health offers our licensed mental health clinicians top-notch training and cutting edge technology to work efficiently, provide the most impact to our Participants, and the best value to our customers. Our clinicians are matched to Participants based on Personality and Expertise.
We are now hiring licensed mental health clinicians to provide tele-health services to people receiving comprehensive treatment for a variety of behavioral health conditions. Treatment programs include primary diagnoses of anxiety, depression, substance dependencies, trauma, and other co-occurring behavioral health conditions. Sessions are conducted via secure video. Scheduling and documentation are conducted through a secure web platform. Treatment plan interventions are delivered to Participants through a proprietary chatbot designed to extend the therapeutic alliance into the moment support is needed.
Our Participants have the benefit of receiving effective and convenient mental health care plus support between sessions when it’s needed most.
- Bi-lingual Spanish and English
- California Licensed Mental Health Provider (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LMHC, or PhD)
- Experience with treating a variety of conditions and disorders as part of a comprehensive treatment plan with an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to use technologies as part of practice for administrative and clinical support (i.e. scheduling, notes, chat, web-based or app-based interventions)
- Ability to work remote, in a secure, private location (outpatient office or home office are acceptable; coffee shops are not acceptable)
- Access to smartphone, laptop, and internet connection