Participant Success Specialist-Spanish Speaking
At Synchronous Health we are re-inventing behavioral healthcare, scaling human compassion through technology. Come join Synchronous Health as we grow.
The Participant Success Specialist is responsible for the participant experience in the human and digital services of Synchronous Health’s programs. This begins with registration and continues through onboarding, scheduling, and billing. The PSS provides a warm and professional description of Synchronous Health services to potential Participants, family members, and/or referral sources. This includes responding to inquiries from our registration websites, responding to community referrals from other professionals, answering phones to receive prospective participants who are interested in or curious about our services, and getting them into the appropriate program and scheduled with a Clinical Specialist. Getting a Participant scheduled with a Clinical Specialist may require a phone or video intake, coordination with insurance regarding benefits, and processing payment. The PSS also works closely with the Clinical Manager to ensure up to date information on the status of our network credentialing and our participants’ billing accounts. Because the PSS is the closest person to the Participant registration and scheduling processes, the PSS also manages the data and spreadsheets to track those metrics.
- Efficiently answer, initiate and handle inquiries prospective participants received via methods including but not limited to: inbound calls, outbound calls, web inquiries, and online chat inquiries
- Complete onboarding process, including but not limited to: explaining services and related costs, conducting telephonic or video intake screenings to assess the client's needs, and processing payments for a client's services
- Deliver the highest quality, customer service experience, combining good care with efficient communication and appropriate action, for internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively follow-up with registrants and participants as needed at specified time intervals
- Exercise effective use of communication skills, including but not limited to: active listening, questioning techniques, building rapport, voice and para-verbal communication, empathy and motivational interviewing
- Communicate information regarding insurance coverage, billing policies, and payment processes to Participants
- Liaise with the Clinical Manager regarding Specialist network credentialing and appropriate Participant scheduling
- Engage in ongoing professional development with a focus on knowledge to include clinical conditions, customer service, insurance management, customer management, and communication skills
- Meet key performance indicators to achieve individual, team, and call center goals
- Experience with VOB & billing & collections
- Experience with data analytics & reporting
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Adhere to Synchronous Health’s admission guidelines, federal regulations, and company policies and procedures
- College education (BA, BS Business/Marketing/Sales/Healthcare/Communication) or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, strong keyboarding skills and the ability to multi-task (type and talk) is required.
- Strong healthcare/behavioral health (i.e. psychology, nursing, social work, etc.) knowledge and skills preferred.