Ad Operations Analyst
Wavo is a rapidly-expanding global consulting and media planning agency with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Ad Operations is a great place to get started in media. You’ll handle all the tasks of executing the media buys facilitated by Wavo’s Account Executive team while learning the ins and outs of all digital advertising platforms and marketing strategies specific to the music industry for recorded music, live events, and merchandise.
An entry-level Ad Ops Analyst at Wavo handles campaign setup, optimization, and tracking of delivery across all channels, along with reporting on key advertising metrics and completion of clients’ goals set out upon at the beginning of each campaign. The role works in support of the Marketing Services team and sees not only the strategy behind a media buy, but also the technology behind the scenes.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, media or a related field preferred
- Passion for the music industry and interest in marketing, especially on the technical side of digital advertising
- Strong organizational skills
- A proven track record of strong work ethic and proactivity
Compensation + Work Environment
- Group health and dental insurance plan
- A dynamic and empowering workplace, wherein employees come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds
- Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing/advertising, and technology
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wavo hires, compensates, trains, and promotes employees regardless of race, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. Wavo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Wavo encourages applicants of all ages, backgrounds and identities; as we firmly believe in fostering a diverse and welcoming workspace.
If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Wavo at email@example.com for further assistance.