Senior Business Development Executive
Udacity’s mission is to power the enterprise through next-generation technology education. We’re an immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. We are backed by some of the best-known investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms. Udacity is helping the enterprise market bridge the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. We are providing a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. If you are inspired to be a core component of this transformational opportunity... read on!
As a Senior Business Development Executive, you will play a pivotal role in taking Udacity as a company to the next level of growth through partnerships, enterprise accounts and scholarships. You will report to the Global Head of Business Development at Udacity.
- Drive new partnerships, alliances and business development in a region.
- Own a revenue target for the region.
- Generate sales pipeline through pipeline development activities.
- Go-to-Market planning and execution including Partner enablement.
- Establish relationships with social responsibility departments in enterprise organizations.
- Drive scholarship opportunities for Udacity.
- Work with clients to define joint Go-to-Market strategies.
What We Value:
- 5-10+ years years of experience in sales and channel management
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Ability to build/nurture high value partnerships.
- Proven ability to carry and deliver on quotas.
- Historical ability to generate sales pipeline.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.