Remote - Canada
Listening to Albertans. Going deeper to understand who they are and where they’re going. Translating the complex world of banking and investing into brilliantly simple solutions. Through all this, we believe we can create happiness. This is the ATB way.
Job Number: REQ936
Location: Anywhere in Canada
Apply by: Friday, October 19th, 2020
Paygrade: UR (Under Review)
# Positions available: 1
Leader Name: Jeremy Smith
As ATB’s next iOS Developer, you will help build and deliver high impact products for our customers.
iOS Developer Accountabilities:
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality, sustainable software that enhance ATB’s digital solutions, in alignment with ATB’s digital banking and customer experience strategies
- Focus on open standards and open source before seeking a proprietary solution to a problem.
- Work with the Architecture team to adopt new technologies, processes and practices for efficiency and security.
- Work with technical teams outside of Engineering and Enterprise services to develop end-to-end features across cloud, mobile and web infrastructures (Data, Innovation, SAP).
- Live, breathe and work in the Cloud
- Utilize SCRUM and Agile methodologies to complete tasks and accomplish workflows
- Create and maintain accurate run books for technical product troubleshooting.
- Ensure changes to a product are performed within ATB’s defined change control process.
- Ensure adherence to ATB’s security procedures and protocols.
- Provide on-call and after hours support as assigned, on a rotational basis for technical product support.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable, performant applications.
- Intimate knowledge of Swift and XCUITest
- Detailed understanding iOS Developer standards and Human Interface Guidelines
- Solid understanding of CI/CD tools such as GitLab and Bitrise.
- Experience with Docker, Google Cloud Platform and microservice architectures is preferred.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases such as PostgresQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Extensive experience Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests, such as Selenium, pyTest etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and nonverbal).
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Online applications are preferred.
Purpose. Growth. Advancement. Fun. Rewards… learn about our perks and benefits.
A little about ATB:
We are Alberta’s largest, home grown financial institution and for the last 80+ years, we’ve transformed people’s understanding of what banking can–and should–make possible. Today, 5,500+ ATB team members embrace a growth mindset in order to help bring ATB’s story to life, delivering happiness to our customers and team members alike. It’s why we’re also a highly sought after, award-winning employer. The best part is, we’re just getting started. Join us, and create happiness.
To learn more about atb, visit atb.com.
What happens next?
If you make the shortlist for this role, you will hear from us within 10 business days of the posting close date. We will also keep your application on file for future roles that you may wish to consider.
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview.
Stay in touch!