Remote - Orlando, Florida, United States
Have you always wanted to marry your passion for tennis with your unique designs skills? Want to work for an innovative startup at the confluence of technology and tennis? Want to work with an awesome team that is driving tennis tennis forward?
Universal Tennis is a software (SaaS) technology company committed to bringing innovative tools and technology to make tennis better for all players and businesses. The Company's tools and technology, including the UTR Powered by Oracle global tennis rating system and fully integrated tournament/event management system, are used by players, clubs, coaches, organizers, academies and tournaments worldwide. To learn more, visit www.MyUTR.com and watch the What is UTR Powered by Oracle video.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team as we take the next step of our journey and deepen our focus on the tennis player, whether adults or juniors coaches and organizers. You will work across Product Management, Engineering and the Marketing teams and the executive team. You will champion the product experience across both mobile and web devices. If you feel you are a great fit please apply and send us a link to your portfolio.
Join us and help us grow tennis! With investment and partnerships with top tennis players like Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer, the sky's the limit.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design original graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI prototypes that show how the product will look and function
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Work with the marketing team on updates and ongoing evolution of our customer facing website, TV graphics and social media feeds.
- Establish and adhere to branding style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Evolve and iterate designs based on user feedback
This is a full time position in the United States. Preference for East Coast time zone hours but can flex to West Coast as well.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for 5-10+ years
- Portfolio of design projects, preferable for both B2B and B2C web, iOS and Android
- Strong expertise of wireframe and design tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Balsamiq)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders like Product Management, Marketing and experience working with company executives.
- Excellent time-management skills
- BSc in Design/Art, or relevant field
- A self starter and a startup spirit!
- Preference for an entrepreneurial work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, high growth tech company with all that entails
- Experience leading and managing design teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are offering a competitive salary and equity compensation package with flexible working hours and vacation days, telecommuting, medical and dental, and a bunch of that other fun stuff that you’d expect from a tech start-up.