Regional Cloud Lead
Remote New York City, NY, USA
Snowflake is experiencing exponential growth, and we are expanding our Alliances team to help us scale. As Regional Cloud Lead, you will play an integral role in deepening Snowflake’s relationships with our strategic cloud partners and translating those relationships into an effective joint go-to-market.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Cloud Alliances you will have a unique opportunity to work for a disruptive startup and lead the development of Snowflake’s cloud go-to-market.
AS A REGIONAL CLOUD LEAD YOU WILL:
- Lead evangelist for Snowflake among Cloud partner contacts in the Eastern US
- Proactively build trust-based relationships with Cloud sales teams, articulating Snowflake’s unique value proposition in driving adoption of their respective platforms
- Manage unique and challenging relationship dynamics that include both competitive and collaborative scenarios
- Develop joint sales strategies that enable collaboration between Snowflake and cloud partner sales teams. Assist in managing field sales co-sell program execution
- Work with partner operations to accurately measure the efficacy of field programs and associated sales impact; deal registration, joint pipeline, referenceable wins, etc.
- Build relationships with Snowflake’s sales teams and regional sales leadership, serving as the primary point of contact and escalation point for joint sales with cloud partners
- Collaborate with marketing to design and implement marketing programs to achieve revenue goals
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 5-8 years of relevant business development, sales or alliance experience
- 2+ years of experience partnering with cloud platform vendors, particularly AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Prior background in software and SaaS
- Proven success in managing alliance partnerships and the ability to identify and capitalize on areas of mutual business interests
- Strong verbal and executive presentation skills
- Strong skills in multitasking, communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative and ability to learn quickly
- Experience in the Data Platform or Business Intelligencespace preferred
- Ability to travel 50%
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?