Enterprise Account Executive - South Central
Remote - Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, or Alabama
Arctic Wolf is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our pack.
Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
About the Role:
Location: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, or Alabama - Remote/Home Office
Arctic Wolf Networks is searching for a highly motivated, flexible, proven technology sales leader and professional to join our mid-market sales team in the south central area (ideally working remote from OK, AR, MS, or AL). Account Executives are major contributors to Arctic Wolf fast-growth success as they drive and quarterback new account acquisition in the small to medium enterprise market. Working with your SE, channel, field events, customer success and sales development teams, Enterprise Account Executives hold responsibility and accountability for achieving sales goals in the area. As the face for Arctic Wolf in the Southwest, this executive sales role will represent our team, culture, and services with integrity, energy, collaboration and intelligence to partners, prospects and customers on a daily basis.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas through a solid, measurable sales process while conducting detailed and professional sales campaigns
- Identify net new prospects in assigned territory through discovery calls, regular partner meetings, events, partner registrations and personal prospecting
- Understand the Arctic Wolf Networks CyberSoc capabilities, benefits, outcomes, and industry context to best position our service and navigate an intelligent sales campaign
- Use internal security, communication and CRM tools to increase your personal efficiency and productivity while delivering accurate business and customer information to the business
- Manage multiple business, sales cycles and customer priorities with 10-20 sales opportunities each quarter while also navigating long-term strategic opportunities
- Master competitive offerings and differentiation to focus on customer requirements and outcomes ensuring effective opportunity qualification and tactical positioning on sales campaigns
- Collaborate with internal lead generation resources to establish pipeline of business and expand opportunities within the territory
- Be the key person to build solid rapport with prospects while acting as the team quarterback to keep the sales process moving forward
- Assist in finding, building, managing and growing new business partnerships within the reseller and ecosystem community to build pipeline and leverage relationships for competitive advantage
- Leverage personal networks and business partnerships to generate net new leads for the territory
- Frequent attendance (8-10 each quarter) at events and trade shows
- Significant in-territory travel to engage onsite with prospective customers
- Collaborate with the management team to develop near-term and long-term strategic territory plans
- Lead weekly territory calls and establish strong lines of communication between pre-sales engineering, marketing, channel, inside sales and other business development resources
- Constantly improve communication and relationship with pre-sales engineering counterparts to create a cohesive selling process and customer experience
- Work in conjunction with channel resources to ensure success of strategic partners and strengthen channel relationships
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration, finance, economics, computer science, computer information systems) or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA is a plus.
- Skilled in selling techniques within a proven sales process framework and a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to the mid-market (not Fortune 500)
- A proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- Security, storage, SaaS or related sales experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with both customers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid level of technology, spreadsheet and CRM utilization
- Devotion to continual personal sales development, customer service, and follow-up
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a positive-aggressive attitude, and have excellent organizational skills
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.