Entry Level Junior Analyst
This is an opportunity for an entry level candidate to join an exciting consulting company. We are looking for a person that is passionate about data cleanup and develop and manage client data transformation. The ideal candidate is a organized, resourceful, persistent and proficient at data verification using Google Earth and Street View. Ultimately, the role of the Data Analyst is to build high-quality, innovative data transformation utilities. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to work on highly visible project and systems and grow/develop new skills in IT and Data Verification/Transformation.
- Analyzing client data files
- Interpreting the data
- Verification of data using Google Earth and Street View
- Documenting corrections and findings
- Organize and track daily workload of data cleanup
- Clearly articulate and report daily and weekly progress
- Work will in team atmosphere (remotely) and ability to collaborate and share best practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to examine, evaluate, and process data.
- 0-3 years of experience in an analystical role is preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.