Unreal Engine Developer - Architecture industry (Remote)
Remote - Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Keywords Studios is hiring a pre-sales Solution Architect with 3-5 years of experience in developing Unreal Engine solutions for companies in the construction industry.
In this role, you will work with customers and potential customers to help them understand the value of the Unreal Engine. You will assess their needs for their projects and offer them support tools both online and in-person to help them build their projects.
In this role, you will:
- Engage in short-term (weeks to months) consulting engagements with clients, assessing their needs for adoption and success with UE
- Demonstrate the value of the Unreal Engine in solving industry-specific challenges
- Effectively identify customer needs and risks, outlining deliverables and scoping work to address them
- Recommend workflows and optimizations based on industry expertise and best practices
- Work with Sales and Support to develop effective onboarding plans and assist in implementing as needed
- Partner with technical resources in Support, engaging assistance onsite or remotely when appropriate
- Monitor progress against plans and deliverables, effectively communicating progress and managing scope
- Provide mentoring and hands-on training for clients in partnership with the Learning team
- Communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally, keeping them informed and effectively delivering high-touch support.
- Collaborate well and grow cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment across teams
- Hands-on experience using the Unreal Engine
- 4+ years in a customer-facing role (e.g. Sales, Support, Training), ideally supervising projects or as a project lead.
- 4+ years of experience in Architecture/ Construction/ Engineering field
- Extensive experience with softwares and workflow used in these fields
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit amazing problem solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Track record of approaching challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders and build relationships effectively
- Willingness to travel up to 30-40%
- Experience working in high-paced industries
- Prior experience in Unreal Engine mandatory
- 2-3 years in account management or customer-facing role desirable
- Willingness to travel 25-30%
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits