Tanium is looking for a Curriculum Developer with strong instructional design experience and a technical background to help design, develop, maintain, and evaluate technical learning assets and programs for customers, partners and other training programs to help facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, competencies and certifications.
Working closely with other developers, subject matter experts and cross-functional stakeholders, you will refine the curriculum framework and develop training content that supports role-based enablement and certification initiatives. Asset formats include instructor-led student and lab guides (virtual and onsite), instructor guides, how-to videos/demos, eLearning modules, quizzes, and polls.
The Curriculum Developer should be familiar with the Articulate 360 products, and have familiarity with Learning Management Systems, including but not limited to: creating, testing, and posting SCORM content.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with global Subject Matter Experts to identify goals, audience, and objectives
- Participate in the full design life cycle of programs from analysis to evaluation
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods
- Coordinate the review/assessment of current curricula to ensure that course/program is meeting intended objectives and requirements
- Build interactive curricula that includes self-created images, animations, voice over narration, and company assets following company branding, media, and style guidelines
- Use evaluations and data to make recommendations for how to improve and edit curricula on a regular basis
- Perform task or gap analysis and create learning objectives and outlines for new and updated curricula
- Pursue opportunities to continue to learn best practices in curricula writing through research, professional development, and other learning opportunities
- Travel up to 10% may be required
We’re looking for someone with:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required
- MBA, MA or MS in Instructional Design, or related discipline preferred
- Familiar with eLearning authoring (Articulate suite preferred), video editing, and audio editing.
- Prior technical background preferred including prior IT experience including desktop support, networking, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in an instructional design role required
- 4+ years of curriculum development experience required
- Experience performing role-based task analysis and gap analysis
- Experience creating program evaluations; familiarity with Kirkpatrick evaluations highly preferred
- Strong project management skills preferred
- Strong record of meeting delivery deadlines
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to explain extremely technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Ability to create compelling courseware – both written materials and hands-on exercises
- Ability to work on your own initiative
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.