Remote, Washington D.C., USA
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- 2-5 years of full cycle sales experience with preferably an emphasis on database (SQL & NoSQL), ETL, business intelligence, analytics SAAS/SW technologies.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- Experience hitting quota of $1m+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 8+ face to face meetings per week.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS required
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and positive attitude with a passion for building customer relationships and closing new business opportunities. The TM’s must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with Clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process. You are driven to exceed performance objectives.
- You are excited about being positioned right in the middle of the exploding cloud based economy and to develop and maintain a highly desired knowledge of Snowflakes solutions. Understanding of the Cloud application/computing space along with familiarity with data warehouse or analytic technologies
- You are familiar with solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- Experience selling software or cloud based applications to the Enterprise is desired
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?