Sr Program Manager, Alexa Brand Marketing
US, CA, Virtual Location - California
Posted 1 month ago
The Alexa brand marketing team is looking for an organized and collaborative Sr. Program Manager to lead initiatives supporting the Alexa and Echo brands. You will be part of a dynamic, fast paced, and exciting marketing team with an innovative brand that customers love. You will work with teams across different organizations including sales, marketing, product, finance, legal, creative, brand design, brand strategy, campaign management, and media.
In this role you will lead various brand initiatives including ownership of the global Alexa and Echo brand guidelines and approvals, integrated marketing process/playbooks, and marketing budget management. You will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, demonstrate strategic thinking and problem solving, have strong communication skills, and possess a high attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must have experience in marketing, preferably within brand building and demand generation programs. You have experience working across multiple teams and across different organizations, both horizontally and vertically. Your exceptional organization and project management skills will allow you to independently manage a roadmap of projects and initiatives. Your strong writing, business judgement, and process management will make you a critical partner for teams across the Alexa and Echo business.
· Partner with key stakeholder teams to improve, update, and implement Alexa and Echo brand guidelines.
· Serve as the key point of contact for Alexa brand guidelines questions, escalations, and edge cases.
· Lead a regular Alexa brand council across stake holder teams, connecting the organization for brand updates, knowledge sharing, best practices, and brand governance.
· Lead an ongoing integrated marketing process, gathering inputs, auditing across teams, and uniting multiple Alexa teams for greater visibility, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
· Partner with finance to manage the marketing budget process which includes monthly management, training, budget reviews, and leadership reporting.
· Serve as the key point of contact for creative approvals with product managers.
· Own brand marketing team goals reporting, program reporting, and planning cycles.
· BA or BS from an accredited university
· 5+ years of experience in program, campaign, or project management within a fast-paced marketing organization
· Experience working on brand marketing or demand generation programs
Preferred Qualifications· Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action, and result-oriented with the ability to influence others at both peer and leader level, high on earns trust
· History of cross-functional partnership, teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
· Detail orientation with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
· Highly organized with the ability to manage heavy workloads and multiple tasks
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience and proficiency with Excel
Job tags: Cross-functional Excel Point of contact Project Management Strategic thinking Training