Technical Lead (React and GraphQL) - Caregiver Management Applications
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Our Client, a major player in Caregiver Management Solutions, is looking for a very strong Development Technical Lead to command a team of 5 to 6 Developers and create a greenfield time tracking web application which will allow caregivers to submit time worked to their employer. Based on analytics, more than half of the users access the site on a mobile device, so this app will be mobile first design.
- Lead a team which will build highly performant, beautiful interfaces and features using React, HTML and CSS.
- Collaborate with backend engineers, QA and product owners to create and ship durable, scalable and highly intuitive products.
- Design, build and maintain clean, reusable, secure and performant code
- Turn low and high-fidelity designs/wireframes into functional prototypes and final products.
- Contribute to the direction of the product - you’ll have a seat at the table when making long-term technical decisions for the platform, working with our engineering and product teams on new ideas.
- Very solid experience with React (latest version with functional components and hooks)
- Deep understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience working with GraphQL. - specifically Apollo Client
- Webpack (JS files bundling tool)
- Jest - React Testing Library
- Git (version control system)
- Yarn or NPM (package managers)
- Some experience with AWS or Azure
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities