Sr Solutions Engineer
Remote - US
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
Unlock new value for enterprise clients by solving some of their biggest problems. Work across Business Development, Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Legal, and Privacy on high profile deals with executive engagement. Shape product development by creating workflows that will become product lines. Work closely with clients to gather requirements and explore solutions. We want you to come in and make a material impact on the business and product, while scaling the Solutions Engineer role at LiveRamp.
- Understand business problems to find the best technical solution among all possible.
- Design and deliver new workflows, tests, and POCs for clients, and make recommendations for new use cases
- Partner with commercial lead as the technical arm of relationship selling.
- Develop deep relationships with the client’s technical teams and respect from their commercial organizations
- Develop expertise regarding internal tools and administration
- Define features, phases and solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
- Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience
- Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV and effectiveness of collateral
- Document in SFDC customer business objectives, workflow diagrams and success criteria
- Participate in the creation and delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.)
- Conduct / participate in opportunity pre & post mortems, assisting with documentation
- Assists with account planning and whitespace analysis
- Provides mentorship to junior members of the team
Your team will:
The Solution Engineering team fits into the LR Vision and Mission by solutioning the workflows on top of our platform that enable organizations to deliver innovative products and better experiences.
- 7-10 years in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Prior experience in Solution(s) Role
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic computer science skills or the brains and brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- Desire to work in New York City or San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.