Summer 2021 Sales Intern-West
Tanium is seeking high energy and ambitious sales interns to support local sales efforts in various sales territories. This position will work directly with the local Regional Vice President to support any and all sales efforts with current and prospective clients including outbound sales communications via email and LinkedIn, phone calls, and online presentations. The sales intern will help create, identify, and track sales leads, generate sales reporting, evaluate sales campaigns, assist with sales forecasting, strategies, and tactics. The sales intern should be well organized and be prepared to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
What you’ll do:
- Learn Tanium’s products, services, and competitive landscape
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle and different approaches to sales progression
- Assist in prospecting efforts at the direction of the Regional Vice President
- Assist Directors of Strategic Accounts in various sales progressions activities
- Enter and update client/prospect information in the Customer Relationship Management system
- Complete other projects to assist sales efforts as directed by the Regional Vice President
- Travel as needed (if allowed by COVID)
We’re looking for someone with:
- Undergraduate students majoring in Business, Economics, Political Science, Communication, Sales, Marketing, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Positive, professional presence with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and be successful in sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in both a team environment and in a self-directed manner
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Available Full-Time for Summer 2021
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative and motivation.
- Demonstrated dependability, team player, positive attitude and good attendance.
- Person of high ethics, integrity, honesty and patience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Highly competitive, entrepreneurial and self-driven
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.