Customer Experience Training & Quality Manager (Remote)
About Thirty Madison
There’s no better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. With a recent Series B raise of $47 million and established healthcare investors like Polaris, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, and Maveron, we are well-positioned to continue expanding on our mission. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand for launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. We’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
We’re seeking a Customer Experience Trainer to direct, plan, organize, and coordinate all aspects of the Training and Quality Assurance functions within the Customer Experience (CX) team. Responsibilities include actively building the organization’s capacity to educate, train, monitor, and coach to deliver experiences that drive brand loyalty and high customer satisfaction.
Some things you will work on:
- Be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing new CX training programs and initiatives for new hires and seasoned professionals – focusing on hard and soft skill improvement and professional development
- Establish metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, assess training effectiveness, measure results, evaluate trends, and optimize the impact of training and development programs to drive productivity, and increase morale and engagement
- Implement continual learning programs to ensure inhouse and outsourced vendor teams remain at the cutting edge of new content and procedures
- Work with CX Leads for each of our business units to connect learning needs and training offerings to business strategy
- Own overall management of training systems, content, and support materials in CX
- Work closely with our Legal and People teams to build compliance training and keep employees and leadership aware of relevant best practices
- Establish the quality standards governing customer interactions, designed to ensure that Thirty Madison customer experience is consistent across all customer touchpoints and brands
- Provide leadership for vendor QA teams and ensure calibration with internal standards, develop methodologies, and ensure consistent evaluation
- Facilitate calibration sessions with CX Leads to ensure consistency in the evaluation process across brands
- Investigate any inconsistencies and create solutions by providing corrective and preventive action plans to drive operational improvements
- Over time, build out the Thirty Madison CX Quality and Training team to support our scaling businesses
You should have:
- 5+ years of working experience in a training and development capacity
- 2+ years of customer support management
- Experience creating comprehensive, end to end training programs
- A strong understanding of the role Training & Quality Assurance plays in the attraction, retention, and performance of high-quality employee talent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to pass down information and instruction with great clarity
- Exceptional technical skills and proficiency in the use of various presentation and analytical tools necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging content/reports
- The ability to gather, conduct, and evaluate data, identifying points of improvement, and developing clear and compelling solutions and strategies from the findings
- Strong business acumen to measure key service deliverables
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team – you take a personal sense of responsibility for group performance, you can handle multiple simultaneous projects, and have a strong work ethic working under minimal supervision
- An ability to influence cross-functionally and form strong relationships with colleagues outside of your immediate team
- Strong organizational skills – you thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments; you can multitask and prioritize your responsibilities; you demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- An absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- Experience conducting virtual training
- Experience conducting training and QA for offshore teams
How we are managing the COVID pandemic and impact on work/life?
These are unprecedented times and we understand the impact on everyone is different. Our goal from the beginning has always been about employee safety first. We went from optional to mandatory work from home very quickly in March, and we have told employees that they can remain remote for the balance of 2020 to allow them to appropriately plan where they want to live.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.