Lead Enterprise Architect and SVP, Information Management
New York, NY or Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Lead Enterprise Architect and SVP, Information Management
Who We Are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us – we can build healthier communities together.
The Lead Enterprise Architect and SVP, Information Management will work on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. As Enterprise Architect, this position at Unite Us will translate business needs into technical systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. As SVP of Information Management, this position will also be responsible for design, build and operation of the organization’s data information architecture and platform that will support customer extracts, self-service capability, predictive analytics, risk scoring etc. This position will assure that technology solutions meet business and social requirements while aligning with long-term enterprise architectural goals and integrating seamlessly across multiple platforms, systems and business segments. The position will bring a strategic, tactical, and customer-focused vision with the accompanying leadership to transform the organization’s data-rich database and software resources to be scalable, efficient, and effective. This person will lead the development and execution of the data capability vision that requires a deep technical understanding of databases, data technology, ETL and data transformation, master data management, social/healthcare data structures, reporting, analytics, domain knowledge and applied data science.
What You'll Do:
- Define, plan and realize our Unite Us technical vision across all products (Platform, Payments, Interoperability, and Insights)
- Build holistic view of enterprise cloud strategy, processes, information, technology to enable our business and customers to take advantage of advanced capabilities in the cloud in an agile and sustainable manner
- Define enterprise technology standards, roadmaps, modules and tools for enterprise use
- Provide direction and architectural strategy on complex and dynamic issues
- Engage with leadership and SMEs to understand and build a holistic view of the enterprise strategy, processes, information and technology assets
- Lead the Data Foundation and Architecture teams through the development of long-term roadmaps for all data and information platforms – considering the needs of the patients and providers, users, volume growth projections, existing vendor contracts and timeframes – in the areas of Data Management & Integration, Master Data Management (MDM), Big Data and self-service analytics
- Lead the development of a capability to assure the definition, development and maintenance of organizational data and information architecture standards and principles; data architecture standards and methodologies are established, and requirements to strengthen the network effect of sharing data across the enterprise
- Provides technical guidance and leadership for the group developing and maintaining these data resources. The incumbent will create plans for the continued development of these resources and maintain the resources consistent with best practices.
- Collaborates effectively with IT, compliance, HIPAA, security, and other departments to ensure compliance with all regulations and organizational policies and the enforcement of data governance rules.
- Communicates with clinicians, operational executives, and finance executives to jointly develop plans, and execute effective data and technology solutions.
- Works with ETL team to ensure a reliable and accurate Data Warehouse with an emphasis on scalability, data integrity, usability, and performance.
- Directs the daily operations in accordance with best practices for high availability, high performance, and usability. Available to the team for managerial direction and support during off-hours related issues.
- Remains current with technological advances in the industry at large as well as competitors and makes recommendations for the deployment of innovative technologies. Partners with other peers regionally, nationally, and internationally to discover, propose and deploy best-in-class solutions for the organization.
- Regularly makes changes to improve customer service approaches that improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and customer satisfaction of the resources.
- Approaches all relationships with a world-class customer service approach. Maintains a customer-focused approach with users to provide solutions that are data driven.
- Progressive experience as a senior architect or technical lead in large IT projects spanning multiple enterprise systems. Proven experience with design, development, and testing of software applications
- Proven experience with progressive Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Modeling and Technology, and/or Software Development management and project experience.
- Experience with big data architectures and data modeling to efficiently process large volumes of data.
- AWS Experience is desired; cloud experience is mandatory
- Background in ETL and data processing, know how to transform data to meet business goals.
- Experience developing large scale data processing pipelines
- Proven experience leading MDM, Data Governance, and stewardship program.
- Proven experience and knowledge with data integration and interoperability.
- Healthcare IT experience preferred.
- Experience running Agile methodology and applying Agile to data engineering
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is based in New York, NY or Remote
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics